Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yea ME!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#90 : January 23, 2011, 07:29:02 PM

Hey, I respect cops, and firemen, and military.   But I also respect nurses and teachers and everyone who busts their butt to make a living.  The fact is that military personnel do that job because they are paid to do it.   If they did it for free, then I would have no problem whatsoever with them getting all the discounts they wanted (even everything for free would be fine in that case).

Dude, military pay scale is so low,  you wouldn't believe it.  So, they are practically doing it for free.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#91 : January 23, 2011, 08:58:51 PM

I guess that depends on what you consider to be low.   The guy living next door to me retired from the air force at 40 and was making over 100k a year when he retired.    He obviously makes enough from his retirement to have a great life because he does pretty much nothing now other than golf.   

Hate

Hall of Famer
#92 : January 23, 2011, 09:58:40 PM

Dude. you're all in another man's wallet? Shaking my head. As the originator of this thread, i wish i could go thru it and delete the nonsense.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yea ME!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools