Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: House votes to repeal Obamacare « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Mean D

Pro Bowler

: January 19, 2011, 11:25:19 PM

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47831.html

Don't worry, Morgan.  Harry Reid hopes to save it.  By NOT LETTING IT GO TO A VOTE IN THE SENATE!!!!  To hell with what Americans think.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : January 20, 2011, 05:24:05 AM

Boehner and his fellow rightwing nuts laughing at the potential loss of the basic health care for American citizens.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 20, 2011, 08:32:59 AM

"rightwing nuts"

These two little words are what causes your credibility to be lost for a moment of self satisfaction. 
: January 20, 2011, 08:35:21 AM kevabuc

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 20, 2011, 09:00:59 AM

It doesn't matter. If it somehow made it to Obama he would just veto this. So why waste the time.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 20, 2011, 10:38:53 AM

Boehner and his fellow rightwing nuts laughing at the potential loss of the basic health care for American citizens.

Mongo, its hilarious you think that the healthcare bill is about basic health care for Americans and not government power. 

Sorry, enough of my paycheck goes toward government moochers and their 7 kids.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 20, 2011, 10:59:56 AM

"rightwing nuts"

These two little words are what causes your credibility to be lost for a moment of self satisfaction.

Do you really care about credibility and what some people think on an anonymous football message board? Come on, you've got to have more self-respect than that.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 20, 2011, 11:03:14 AM

"rightwing nuts"

Do you really care about credibility and what some people think on an anonymous football message board? Come on, you've got to have more self-respect than that.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how the health care helps me? I know what it is doing is stripping me of my current full coverage health care and I'm being forced onto this plan at almost 3x the cost. So I'll actually get less coverage, fewer options but triple the cost. And this helps how?

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 20, 2011, 12:23:44 PM

It would certainly help me.  And I hope it does not get repealed.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 20, 2011, 01:17:40 PM

How? Give details please. Not being argumentative, I want to know.

I have my reasons for not liking this, I have heard the Political points and think they are at best, light on the truth so I would really would like to hear how someone like yourself believe this is going to help.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 20, 2011, 02:28:46 PM

"rightwing nuts"

Are you admitting that credibility on an anonymous message board is not high on your values list?

My words are not anonymous to me and I am pretty certain that yours are not anonymous to you. I believe the difference is that my credibility to me is based upon what I write no matter where those words end up but it sounds like it may not be that important to you. 

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#10 : January 20, 2011, 02:47:04 PM

My cigna coverage premium doubled!! I asked Cigna, they said Obama care and to write my congressman. They better fix this.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 20, 2011, 03:09:48 PM

my coverage went up price wise  and the coverage isn't nearly as good.  My company also had to dump other employee benefits such as stock options because of the rising HC costs.  And I work for a company in the 50s on the Fortune 500 list.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 20, 2011, 04:16:03 PM

My cigna coverage premium doubled!! I asked Cigna, they said Obama care and to write my congressman. They better fix this.

Highly doubt your story since the laws don't go into effect for a couple of years.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 20, 2011, 04:49:59 PM

How? Give details please. Not being argumentative, I want to know.

I have my reasons for not liking this, I have heard the Political points and think they are at best, light on the truth so I would really would like to hear how someone like yourself believe this is going to help.

The only current affordable insurance option I have is from my employer.  Unfortunately the coverage my employer has elected to provide doesn't suit my needs well.  However going outside my employer drastically increases premium cost.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 20, 2011, 05:06:25 PM

"rightwing nuts"

Maybe when right wing nut jobs quit comparing everything Obama does to Hitler, and quit shooting people, and bombing abortion clinics, and protesting at military funerals, and idolizing hate mongers like Glenn Beck, Bill O'reilly, and Rush Limbaugh, and burning the Quran, and acting like everyone that isn't white, straight, and christian is the enemy ....maybe then people will quit using the term "Right Wing Nutjob"

By the way, if all the idiots hadn't let the right talk them into believing the government health care was the devil, we wouldn't have this bill. We'd have one universal health care program where everyone is covered. It would be your right as an American to have free health care. My dad was Air Force and now my wife is, so I've had government health care my entire life. I gotta say it's pretty freaking nice to never have to worry about premiums or even paying monthly fees for health insurance. It's free and it's good. Too bad half the country believes any garbage and misinformation FOX News puts out there. The only reason the Republicans don't want universal health care is because the health insurance companies are one of their biggest financial supporters, along with oil, tobacco, and gun companies.

It's sad. I'm glad I at least get to keep my universal worry free health care, but it's sucks that so many other Americans will never experience it.
: January 20, 2011, 05:15:01 PM JDouble

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: House votes to repeal Obamacare « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools