Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: House votes to repeal Obamacare « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#45 : January 22, 2011, 07:17:05 AM

"I like it" equates to it benefits me and screw everyone else - it is like folks have been educated to think the government has money that is their - as opposed to the fact that every dollar spent is provided by the citizenry via on tax/fee or another.  Elementary schools must have dropped a class on Civics or US Government for a generation.  Perhaps learning to balance a checkbook and meeting your own needs with one's own money would be neat as well. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 22, 2011, 11:31:04 AM

Yes I would, buffoon!  I own businesses all over the Southeast.  I bet I will pay more in federal tax this year than you have in your life.  Bring it on!

Morgan is to stupid to know that almost all insurance companies are raising rates NOW because of the freeze that will come unless this ridiculous Obamacare is repealed.  So just doubt everyone with no facts or knowledge, Morgan.

Sellilng stuff on Ebay is now called owning your own business?  Dude, your I.Q. is so low - and you own businesses? Now I know why thousands of businesses fail every year.

Morgan's bark > Morgan's bite.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#47 : January 23, 2011, 11:18:36 PM

I am convinced that Bradentonian is wearing sandals.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#48 : July 19, 2011, 04:45:05 PM

Care to compare W-2 forms?

Mean D accepted your challenge.  Or are you completely full of crap?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#49 : July 19, 2011, 05:55:17 PM

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#50 : July 19, 2011, 06:33:09 PM

"I like it" equates to it benefits me and screw everyone else -

Doesn't that pretty much cover both sides in this argument?

And let's set aside the partisan goggles for a second and admit that pretty much everybody that read Mindy's "I own businesses all over the Southeast!" didn't at least chuckle, or at least smirk, at it ... I know I would have if Morgan would have let go with that.   8)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#51 : July 19, 2011, 06:48:39 PM

You must be confused.  You challenged somebody to post W-2's, not lame, male-nurse-like pics.

Oh, well.  Your mouth writing checks your bank account can't cash isn't surprising.  Mean D wins.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#52 : July 19, 2011, 06:58:34 PM

And let's set aside the partisan goggles for a second and admit that pretty much everybody that read Mindy's "I own businesses all over the Southeast!" didn't at least chuckle, or at least smirk, at it ... I know I would have if Morgan would have let go with that.   8)
I didn't chuckle or smirk - while I don't know Mean D, I don't know folks on this board who do own more than one business in the SE US.  As for Morgan - I have seen Morgan struggle with the mundane - if he said such a thing I would have a hard time accepting it.   

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#53 : July 19, 2011, 07:18:02 PM

I am convinced that Bradentonian is wearing sandals.

I don't think I understand the reference, but in any case I don't wear them

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#54 : July 20, 2011, 12:27:45 AM

I didn't chuckle or smirk - while I don't know Mean D, I don't know folks on this board who do own more than one business in the SE US.  As for Morgan - I have seen Morgan struggle with the mundane - if he said such a thing I would have a hard time accepting it.

Did you mean that you DO know folks on this board who own more than one business in the SE?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#55 : July 20, 2011, 08:00:10 AM

I'm sorry CK - I do know folks on this site who own more than one business - my bad. 

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: House votes to repeal Obamacare « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools