Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Browns Peyton Hillis took abuse for being white running back « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 21, 2011, 10:44:15 PM

Way to go Peyton.  I wish he was a Buc.  He'd fill the seats at RayJay.  Fans love to go wild for a blue collar player.

We have one.... and he wears #27

I'm definitely buying season ticket if the Bucs have a white running back! Too funny.

I was referencing the "blue collar player".

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 22, 2011, 07:20:05 AM

Way to go Peyton.  I wish he was a Buc.  He'd fill the seats at RayJay.  Fans love to go wild for a blue collar player.

We have one.... and he wears #27

I'm definitely buying season ticket if the Bucs have a white running back! Too funny.

I was referencing the "blue collar player".

Skip,

I know you were, I just found the thread funny in that because a white guy gets teased, somehow racism becomes a topic. The whole thing strikes me as funny. I played college basketball with mostly black guys and got my chops busted all the time, it was hilarious. I'm married to a black woman and get kidded all the time, again, all in fun. Life is too short for some sh*t. People need to have fun and not see life through the prism of racism. You da man.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Browns Peyton Hillis took abuse for being white running back « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools