Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE GLAZERS' APPROACH WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#150 : January 24, 2011, 01:36:17 PM

You said the Gruden firing was screwy and your right. But, if I or Dbuc or others had said it, you claim we have an agenda. That is hypocrisy.

This isn't true, but you would have to make stuff up in to rationalize your stance.  When Gruden was fired, dbuc and I disagreed on the necessity of the firing but agreed that the timing didn't make sense.

I have zero problems acknowledging screw-ups and giving credit when due.  You guys can't say the same.  It's easier just to admit your agenda than it is to act like one doesn't exist.

Again with the agenda and again with the hypocrisy. You can see both sides but others must have an agenda huh? If someone does not like the Glazers they must have an agenda? Do people who constantly shower Glazer love all over the place have an agenda too?  What is my agenda when I agree with, defend or complement the Glazers? (Admittedly that is not often, but there are examples on these very forums).

Oh and please oh master of post regurgitation, please show me where I make facts ups. An expression of opinion or jokes is not making things up. So, you say I make things up, prove it. You can't because I don't.

Overall this is just silly. You are arguing with me that I basically have no right to state my opinion because you think I have an agenda. You're dead wrong about an agenda and if you don't like what I post, then just move on.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#151 : January 24, 2011, 03:39:27 PM

Do people who constantly shower Glazer love all over the place have an agenda too?

Unless these people acknowledge mistakes, yes.  It's pretty simple.  If you want to blame the owners when bad things happen in the organization, you should also give them credit when good things happen.  I have no problem doing both.  You do.  Stop denying it and embrace it.

Oh and please oh master of post regurgitation, please show me where I make facts ups. An expression of opinion or jokes is not making things up. So, you say I make things up, prove it. You can't because I don't.

I already did, and quoted it.  But if you need me to again:

You said the Gruden firing was screwy and your right. But, if I or Dbuc or others had said it, you claim we have an agenda. That is hypocrisy.

This isn't true.  You made it up.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#152 : January 24, 2011, 04:00:05 PM

Oh Wow, read it again, I said if dbuc or I had said it, as in if it ever happened. I didn't say it actually happened. And besides that is my opinion, not a statement of fact.  So your accusations that I am making up facts is also wrong as I never posted a fact I posted an opinion. Are you special in that you can accuse others of having an agenda but you can't be accused of it yourself?

You Briggs are flat wrong about me having an agenda and I think your wrong about dbuc having an agenda too. If you think otherwise, that is your opinion and far from a statement of fact. You saying that comment is a fabrication is also way off base, Read all the words next time please.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#153 : January 24, 2011, 04:01:44 PM

I have no problem doing both.  You do.  Stop denying it and embrace it.

Now that is straight and proven untrue, but you would have to make stuff up in to rationalize your stance. You must have an agenda. Stop denying it and embrace it.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#154 : January 24, 2011, 04:05:32 PM

Oh Wow, read it again, I said if dbuc or I had said it, as in if it ever happened. I didn't say it actually happened.

I'm telling you it did happen, and I didn't claim there was an agenda.  Read all the words next time, it might help.

Nevermind Sepe.  It's clear you're calling any issue involving the owners right down the middle.  No agenda from you whatsoever.  My bad.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#155 : January 24, 2011, 04:25:52 PM

Oh Wow, read it again, I said if dbuc or I had said it, as in if it ever happened. I didn't say it actually happened.

I'm telling you it did happen, and I didn't claim there was an agenda.  Read all the words next time, it might help.

Nevermind Sepe.  It's clear you're calling any issue involving the owners right down the middle.  No agenda from you whatsoever.  My bad.

Don't let your blood pressure boil over, it's just a conversation  :o :o :o

But when did it happen. Please show me. Don't show me where I said what might happen if something else happened show me where it did happen. If you are making the accusation, please post the proof.

But your last comment settles the issue. For you, everyone else is either all in or all out while you are fair and balanced. I can have great distaste for the Glazers and yes I still compliment them at times. Why is that so hard to understand? Countless times I have said how they are very smart businessmen, how in the end, the firing of Gruden and Allen was correct and expressed deep thanks for the Glazers bringing a SB to Tampa. Yes, I have said many bad things about the Glazers too, and apparently that is all you can remember.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#156 : January 24, 2011, 04:41:36 PM

Um... everybody has an agenda.  The trick is to realize that fact and to try to be open minded. 

I always liked Gruden, his big personality and thought he was a pretty decent coach... I still do, but the Glazers gave him too much power (Bruce Allen) and didn't make them build through the draft which is proven to be the way to build a successful team.   In Morris's first year the contrast between the guy we did have and the new guy  was stark and the "Plan" was looking more and more like nothing but a way for the Glazers to find more money to pump into Man-U.  I couldn't get over how clueless Morris looked at times durring that first season.  After Morris year two it's really hard to argue with 10 - 6 and a franchise QB.  So far most of the plan has worked out better than anyone could have expected. 

I still say anyone who got all upset with people critisizing Rah durring that 3-6 season are the fools.  Even a blind squirel finds a nut once in a while and while you may have been proved right I think it has more to do with dumb luck than any brilliant football mind that  couldn't even grasp the problems durring that awful season.   
: January 24, 2011, 04:44:53 PM jbear

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#157 : January 24, 2011, 05:04:49 PM

This comes down to mentality, jbear. Are you happy where we are/could go or minimize it because we have so FAR to go? IMHO we have FIVE steps left to get to where we want to go:
1. Make the playoffs
2. Win a division
3. Win a playoff game
4, Win a conference
5. Win the Super Bowl
Achieving the first is very reachable. Step 2 will be a lot harder, although 3 could be achieved without 2 (as we just saw with the Packers). But if people are unhappy now, I'd hate to see where they will be in two years if we don't get past THIS level. It'll get ugly.

In Verner We Trust

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#158 : January 24, 2011, 10:14:05 PM

Yikes

jbear

Pro Bowler

#159 : January 25, 2011, 10:56:34 AM

I'm happy where we are when I consider where we were.  I'm optimistic that the team may be able to reach those 5 steps you mention within the next several seasons but it hasn't happened yet and there is a lot of work and improvement to be done if we are going to get there.  Things get ugly any time those goals arent' reached.  See Atlanta and Matt Ryan (Matty ICE).  I'm hopeful it won't get ugly but I think Buc fans are the demanding sort.  We won't be happy if we don't reach the steps you mention.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#160 : November 07, 2011, 09:40:07 AM

Ha yeah I'd say that was a bit premature.

I'm glad they went young if that's what it took to finally get a QB but this is getting ridiculous. Do we really have to have the youngest roster and most inexperienced coaches in the league? Time to bring in some adults.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#161 : November 07, 2011, 09:40:10 AM

Turns out I was right. It IS getting ugly.

In Verner We Trust

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#162 : November 19, 2011, 12:46:01 AM

No, we're not. What happens over the next two games will say where we're going.
Blowout at Green Bay? Anticipated. But this is a case where if the Bucs show a lot of effort and come close, it could carry over to the Titans game. Win that and they could get on a roll and set themselves up for a great December.

In Verner We Trust

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#163 : November 20, 2011, 06:25:46 PM

Some people forget the longterm plan the Buccaneers have to become a contender. It wasn't going to happen this season.

Anyone who thought it was is dense.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#164 : November 20, 2011, 08:35:08 PM

WIth how freeman played lat season,  I expected a winning record every year he plays for us.  Not getting to 9-7 with Freeman shows our lack of coaching players up to their potential.  Of the 4 last games we lost, we should have won at least 2 of those with the talent we have on this team.  This tells me our coaches are not doing their job and I don't have any expectations for this group until changes are made.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE GLAZERS' APPROACH WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools