Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#630 : October 03, 2011, 08:15:47 PM

So dumb by Upton

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#631 : October 04, 2011, 12:04:28 AM

sucks

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#632 : October 04, 2011, 12:47:47 AM

sucks

Rays are heartbreakers :(

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#633 : October 04, 2011, 12:55:45 AM

I dislike JP Howell muchly at this moment.

I want my 95 bucks back

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#634 : October 04, 2011, 01:17:06 AM

I blame the offense and their lack of execution with runners in scoring position. Not to mention if Upton didn't get caught stealing the game would have been tied because of that wild pitch that advanced runners to 2nd and 3rd, plus we would have one extra out to work with.

tailnreds8888

Second String

#635 : October 04, 2011, 11:35:10 AM

I still have faith in the Rays to win today, hopefully Helli will pull it out (and get run support). IF we make it to game 5 I think it would be a HUGE mistake not to put Matt Moore in. The kid had them all guessing, however Shields had a good game too (minus the 4th inning). PLEASE keep JP on the bench....Go Rays!

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#636 : October 04, 2011, 03:50:47 PM

Nice collision by S-Rod at homeplate - knocked Napoli on his ass, made him see stars.....hope this sparks the Rays.

BTW, didn't expect to see so many blue seats - shouldn't have went out to the game but thought it was a near sell out......not even close.

MLB's fault.  They gave the people of the Bay area a big fat FU with the 2 PM start time.  Most people have to work

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#637 : October 04, 2011, 04:30:21 PM

I love have deep pitching, but Friedman has to use one of those guys to get the team a big bat.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#638 : October 04, 2011, 05:17:51 PM

Well good season, but it's over

Whether they do anything with this rally or not, maybe now you'll realize how stupid this statement is.

Since I had made that statement we had never took a lead and we lost both games and are out of the playoffs. I guess that statement was pretty dumb since I ended up being wrong huh?  ::)

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#639 : October 04, 2011, 05:18:51 PM

Another great season ended by the Texas Rangers. Anybody starting to really hate these guys as much as me?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#640 : October 04, 2011, 05:39:12 PM

It was a successful season to me. Anytime you knock the Red sox out of the postseason is a  win for me.

tailnreds8888

Second String

#641 : October 04, 2011, 05:59:37 PM

Whether they do anything with this rally or not, maybe now you'll realize how stupid this statement is.

Since I had made that statement we had never took a lead and we lost both games and are out of the playoffs. I guess that statement was pretty dumb since I ended up being wrong huh?  ::)

Wow dude, you really need to make statements like that? Are you looking for a "you were right"..... unbelievable

I'm very proud of my Rays, they had a great year. I think if the Rays get a catcher somewhere and part ways with Gary Shelton we will look good next season. I think we have good, young hitters just need a hitting coach to help them along. Go Rays!

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#642 : October 04, 2011, 06:09:45 PM

Wow dude, you really need to make statements like that? Are you looking for a "you were right"..... unbelievable

I'm very proud of my Rays, they had a great year. I think if the Rays get a catcher somewhere and part ways with Gary Shelton we will look good next season. I think we have good, young hitters just need a hitting coach to help them along. Go Rays!

A catcher really? Shop was money this year! We need more bats than anything else and Shop provided plenty of that this season

tailnreds8888

Second String

#643 : October 04, 2011, 06:31:19 PM

A catcher really? Shop was money this year! We need more bats than anything else and Shop provided plenty of that this season

I hope you're kidding. Shoppach didn't wake up until the last 6 games of regular/post season. Oh and we are not the Yankees ( with unlimited funds) to just "go out and get more bats" .  Most of the rays are hitting in the 200's for average which tells me the hitting coach needs to go. Last year was the exact  same problem with hitting as this year

RaysBucsnBolts

Second String

#644 : October 04, 2011, 08:38:21 PM

I don't have any problems with the Rangers, we just need to figure out how to win postseason games
Page: 1 ... 41 42 43 44
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools