Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For the people calling Cutler a quitter « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

Garv

Hall of Famer
#105 : January 24, 2011, 01:14:42 PM

Cutler is a quitter.  He doesn't know anything about laying it on the line.  I don't care if they had to saw off my leg I would be out there leading the troops.

I forgot what a badas.ses I was dealing with on this board...

How did they not cast you in the Expendables?

LOL Really, so many tough guys willing to tolerate another man's pain.
I cannot believe how many jack wagons there are trying to justify something they know nothing about
by claiming how tough they are. Yeah, yeah, THAT'S the ticket.....pathetic is what it is, really pathetic.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#106 : January 24, 2011, 01:15:41 PM

Cutler has only missed one game in 5 seasons as a starter (nearly 90 games)- and that was due to concussion.  He's been sacked nearly 120 times over that period.

And yet, in a game where he looked like crap and his team needed him to turn it around, he was on the bench.

Others have played with fractured bones and torn this or that. Cutler was able to walk the sidelines. At the very least, he should have been fighting with the doctors/coaches if they told
him not go in. At least show some fire. He seemed to have accepted it too easily.

All of a sudden we have orthopedic experts on this mb.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#107 : January 24, 2011, 01:18:36 PM

Cutler is a quitter.  He doesn't know anything about laying it on the line.  I don't care if they had to saw off my leg I would be out there leading the troops.

Sure you would, bigboy....go back to your recliner and keep eating those Cheetos.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#108 : January 24, 2011, 02:06:41 PM

hey buddy hubs we already saw your pic..so i highly doubt u ever played football. not sure why your defending such a quiter. if he was really injured he should have never started the sec half.. i tore my mcl in a college soccer tournament and my coaches would have had to tie me down not to play..if he can walk he can play..enough said.  u have to have an attitude thats says your the best no matter what.

Oh so I guess I never played quarterback, wide receiver, and safety because of a picture you saw...FYI I was 16 in that picture smart guy

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#109 : January 24, 2011, 02:14:48 PM

The real story shouldn't even be Jay coming out of the game.....he looked pathetic even before the injury.  Those overthrows to Hester were terrible and could have really swung the momentum into the Bears favor.  Bottom line was the PAckers were the better team yesterday injury or no injury.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#110 : January 24, 2011, 03:01:24 PM

The real story shouldn't even be Jay coming out of the game.....he looked pathetic even before the injury.  Those overthrows to Hester were terrible and could have really swung the momentum into the Bears favor.  Bottom line was the PAckers were the better team yesterday injury or no injury.
^ Truth!

Listen, Injury or no, his replacement QB did more in one quarter than Cutler did all day. FACT.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#111 : January 24, 2011, 03:28:16 PM

DUImig slamming former players who tweeted negative comments about Cutler not playing - guess that includes Mister Derrick Brooks.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#112 : January 24, 2011, 03:38:31 PM

^ Truth!

Listen, Injury or no, his replacement QB did more in one quarter than Cutler did all day. FACT.

True, absolutely true, But that has nothing to do with calling the man a quitter.
I don't think there's much worse to be called as an athlete. He was not playing well and unfortunately got hurt.
I would think most saner people could leave it at that.
Well, you could say, or type, that the Packers have been playing very well and that they were far better the team
yesterday. They were IMO and I hope they embarrass the Steelers in two weeks. So SICK of the Steelers.
Tell you what, the Packers can play defense too and Aaron Rodgers in a dome in Dallas? Should be very good
if Mathews can get his hands on that damn QB.

As always, GO BUCS!!!

jbear

Pro Bowler

#113 : January 24, 2011, 03:44:02 PM

One thing some of you guys aren't taking into account is that Cutler is not a very good quarterback and looked terrible even before the injury.  I don't think Cutler was given much choice in the matter.  He's not Arron Rogers or Ben Rothlisburger.  Guys like that get the opportunity to lay it on the line. Guys like Cutler get sent to the bench because an undrafted free agent rookie who isn't banged up is probaby better than a limping Jay Cutler.  Thems the facts... Cutler isn't very good and didn't have a choice in the matter so people should lay off the guy.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#114 : January 24, 2011, 03:48:05 PM

Agree with you there Garv.  Should be a great game to watch no doubt......a lot of speed on both sides should be able to use that dome field to their advantages.  Going to look like a track meet out there with Saunders, Brown, Wallace, Jennings, Nelson and Jones running around lol.  Best thing is we have two teams here playing in the SB that were built through the draft not being big spenders in FA.......makes me even more hopeful for our future here in Tampa.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#115 : January 24, 2011, 04:18:30 PM

Agree with you there Garv.  Should be a great game to watch no doubt......a lot of speed on both sides should be able to use that dome field to their advantages.  Going to look like a track meet out there with Saunders, Brown, Wallace, Jennings, Nelson and Jones running around lol.  Best thing is we have two teams here playing in the SB that were built through the draft not being big spenders in FA.......makes me even more hopeful for our future here in Tampa.

Yes, that's true. I love the way we're building the Buccaneers, all those young players coming up at once, learning AND
winning. All good.

As always, GO BUCS!!!
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For the people calling Cutler a quitter « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools