Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "mother" kills her own kids.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : February 04, 2011, 07:06:00 PM

Another sidebar to this is that those freaking wackos from the Westboro Baptist Church came down to protest at the memorial they had for the kids in Temple Terrace on Wedenesday .... Thankfully, the Florida West Coast Riders were there as a buffer to those religious nutcases.

I keep waiting for a local motorcycle club to organize a fun run, then roll up on the protesters and break open about three kegs full of whoopass. I'd damn sure be in.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#16 : February 04, 2011, 08:24:48 PM

Another sidebar to this is that those freaking wackos from the Westboro Baptist Church came down to protest at the memorial they had for the kids in Temple Terrace on Wedenesday .... Thankfully, the Florida West Coast Riders were there as a buffer to those religious nutcases.

I keep waiting for a local motorcycle club to organize a fun run, then roll up on the protesters and break open about three kegs full of whoopass. I'd damn sure be in.

It truly is unbelievable that they haven't been physically attacked yet .....

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#17 : February 05, 2011, 12:20:49 AM

I doubt you could beat Col. Stink's weak rear end, Mr. self proclaimed crazy nut.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 05, 2011, 02:29:35 PM

Gee, that stings, Mindy. Your opinion is very important to me, you know. I'm sure everyone else values it just as highly.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#19 : February 05, 2011, 11:22:29 PM

Gee, that stings, Mindy. Your opinion is very important to me, you know. I'm sure everyone else values it just as highly.

You have admitted that you are or have been insane and you can't get cheap prescription drugs because you are NINETY miles from the closest Wal-Mart.  Dude, you are a Deliverance survivor.  And a turd of a human.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 06, 2011, 12:48:27 AM

The reality here is that of all the posters on this board, you are very obviously the one in greatest need of professional counseling. You are filled with self-loathing that you project onto those around you.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#21 : February 06, 2011, 11:51:03 PM

You have admitted that you are or have been insane and you can't get cheap prescription drugs because you are NINETY miles from the closest Wal-Mart.  Dude, you are a Deliverance survivor.  And a turd of a human.

Actually, I think "turd of a human" better fits someone who feels the need to continue to bring his juvenile, partisan bullcrap onto a thread about a horrible tragedy ...

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 07, 2011, 12:00:23 AM

Well, I have been considering moving closer to a Wal-Mart. Apparently, that will make me a better person. Those people inside of Wal-Mart must be the cream of the crop.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#23 : February 07, 2011, 12:25:26 AM

Well, I have been considering moving closer to a Wal-Mart. Apparently, that will make me a better person. Those people inside of Wal-Mart must be the cream of the crop.

Jees don't do that.  Consumerisim is whats killing us.  Just order your drugs online or something.  If the worst thing you've done to your wife is move her away from a walmart she should be giving you daily footrubs in thanks.  It's women who buck hardest against breaking our consumerist mentality.  They like shiny things.... I don't know what else to say without sounding even more sexist.  I've worked on mine a lot.  I know she likes shiny things but lucky for me she likes money too.  She's moved on to goodwill, in part because of my guidence but I have to admit.... I have even more useless crap around the house than ever.  It's an uphill battle.  At least its' recycled crap though. 

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 07, 2011, 06:40:14 AM

Put a bullet in her. No need to even waste our tax dollars on court cost and food. She doesn't deserve to live.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 07, 2011, 11:14:12 AM

What a few of you fail to grasp is that there is absolutely nothing you could do to this woman to put her in a greater hell than the one she's already in.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 07, 2011, 11:51:09 AM

Put a bullet in her. No need to even waste our tax dollars on court cost and food. She doesn't deserve to live.

And since when did insuring that everyone receives equal treatment under the law come to be defined as a "waste?" When this country was founded it was considered to be one of our finest qualities.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#27 : February 07, 2011, 09:54:05 PM

Actually, I think "turd of a human" better fits someone who feels the need to continue to bring his juvenile, partisan bullcrap onto a thread about a horrible tragedy ...

That"s right, Col. STINK.  You and Illuminutjob (he's the turd that claims to have been all over the crazy map - which I believe - and lives more than 90 miles from the closest pharmacy), have such mature posts here.  Whenever you can't win an argument attack or deflect.  You liberals turds have been taught well.
: February 07, 2011, 09:59:16 PM Mean D

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 07, 2011, 09:55:28 PM

Jeez, Mindy, did the bar close early or something?

The pharmacy is about a block away.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#29 : February 08, 2011, 12:47:23 AM

That"s right, Col. STINK.  You and Illuminutjob (he's the turd that claims to have been all over the crazy map - which I believe - and lives more than 90 miles from the closest pharmacy), have such mature posts here.  Whenever you can't win an argument attack or deflect.  You liberals turds have been taught well.

LOL ... You're an imbecile. There was no argument here. It was a thread about a mother killing her two kids until you popped in with another one of your "Look at Me" posts. I'm not going out on a limb here in saying I'm pretty sure you're one of the top 1 or 2 biggest losers to have graced this board in a long, long while ... but I think you knew that already and revel in it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "mother" kills her own kids.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools