Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "mother" kills her own kids.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#30 : February 08, 2011, 11:25:20 PM

Gee, that stings, Mindy. Your opinion is very important to me, you know. I'm sure everyone else values it just as highly.

You have admitted that you are or have been insane and you can't get cheap prescription drugs because you are NINETY miles from the closest Wal-Mart.  Dude, you are a Deliverance survivor.  And a turd of a human.

Actually, I think "turd of a human" better fits someone who feels the need to continue to bring his juvenile, partisan bullcrap onto a thread about a horrible tragedy ...

That"s right, Col. STINK.  You and Illuminutjob (he's the turd that claims to have been all over the crazy map - which I believe - and lives more than 90 miles from the closest pharmacy), have such mature posts here.  Whenever you can't win an argument attack or deflect.  You liberals turds have been taught well.

LOL ... You're an imbecile. There was no argument here. It was a thread about a mother killing her two kids until you popped in with another one of your "Look at Me" posts. I'm not going out on a limb here in saying I'm pretty sure you're one of the top 1 or 2 biggest losers to have graced this board in a long, long while ... but I think you knew that already and revel in it.

Any time, anywhere, Col. STINK!  I do not believe that you have kids at all.  You, sir, are a turd.  Since Illuminutjob has admitted that he has been all over the crazy map, that he is a union member, and that the closest pharmacy is 90 miles from him, I think you 2 idiots should pop some wine and turn on the love songs.  Get off the board, you fool.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#31 : February 09, 2011, 12:26:03 AM

Gee, that stings, Mindy. Your opinion is very important to me, you know. I'm sure everyone else values it just as highly.

You have admitted that you are or have been insane and you can't get cheap prescription drugs because you are NINETY miles from the closest Wal-Mart.  Dude, you are a Deliverance survivor.  And a turd of a human.

Actually, I think "turd of a human" better fits someone who feels the need to continue to bring his juvenile, partisan bullcrap onto a thread about a horrible tragedy ...

That"s right, Col. STINK.  You and Illuminutjob (he's the turd that claims to have been all over the crazy map - which I believe - and lives more than 90 miles from the closest pharmacy), have such mature posts here.  Whenever you can't win an argument attack or deflect.  You liberals turds have been taught well.

LOL ... You're an imbecile. There was no argument here. It was a thread about a mother killing her two kids until you popped in with another one of your "Look at Me" posts. I'm not going out on a limb here in saying I'm pretty sure you're one of the top 1 or 2 biggest losers to have graced this board in a long, long while ... but I think you knew that already and revel in it.

Any time, anywhere, Col. STINK!  I do not believe that you have kids at all.  You, sir, are a turd.  Since Illuminutjob has admitted that he has been all over the crazy map, that he is a union member, and that the closest pharmacy is 90 miles from him, I think you 2 idiots should pop some wine and turn on the love songs.  Get off the board, you fool.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#32 : February 09, 2011, 12:27:59 AM

FANTASTIC rebuttal, Col. STINK!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "mother" kills her own kids.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools