Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "America's three branches of government: House, Senate, President" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#30 : February 16, 2011, 04:14:28 PM

There is a clear double-standard by the Left.  Their people say stupid stuff all of the time, yet they don't get held to fire.  Joe Biden might eat his foot more than Morgan does, and that's no small task.

Come on, Biggs, you know damn well it's a double standard on BOTH sides ...

On this issue?  No way.  It's pretty one-sided.  Matthews said this a while back, yet I just heard about it today.  This is front-page news if Bush or Palin said it.

Whose front page?

Are you wanting screenshots from over 2 years ago?  That might be a little difficult.

Or are you arguing that there wasn't more media coverage about Bush's and Palin's remarks compared with similar stupid statements from liberal politicians?  Just to clarify...

I guess what I'm saying is when either side says something stupid like we're talking here, it's not news, so I find it had to believe that places like ABC, CBS, NBC News organizations put ANY of it on their front page ...I could be mistaken ... and both sides have their media vehicles that eat that crap up.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 16, 2011, 06:45:09 PM

Don't find it hard to believe whatsoever - I watched the frenzy for George W. Bush and Sarah Palin.  I have never seen anything like the nonsense about Bush - the Palin attacks had to embarrass every women's libber who every lived - in spite of their silence.  I will say this CK - liberals can stick together on topic far longer than conservatives.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#32 : February 16, 2011, 08:12:39 PM

Don't find it hard to believe whatsoever - I watched the frenzy for George W. Bush and Sarah Palin.  I have never seen anything like the nonsense about Bush - the Palin attacks had to embarrass every women's libber who every lived - in spite of their silence.  I will say this CK - liberals can stick together on topic far longer than conservatives.

You're going off track ... We're talking about putting stupid faux pas, like what started this thread, on the front page. My contention is the only ones who would do that are your totally partisan sites, for each side.... You wouldn't find that stuff on the front page of organizations like ABC, NBC, CBS, etc ... If I'm wrong, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 17, 2011, 09:12:36 AM

You wouldn't find that stuff on the front page of organizations like ABC, NBC, CBS, etc ... If I'm wrong, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Sweet.  You let me know of somewhere you can get screenshots of webpages from multiple years ago, and I'll get to lookin'.

I can produce articles galore, but screenshots from that long ago are almost impossible to come by.  But the next time a Conservative says something stupid, you'll have your evidence.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#34 : February 17, 2011, 12:45:21 PM

There is a clear double-standard by the Left.  Their people say stupid stuff all of the time, yet they don't get held to fire.  Joe Biden might eat his foot more than Morgan does, and that's no small task.

Come on, Biggs, you know damn well it's a double standard on BOTH sides ...

On this issue?  No way.  It's pretty one-sided.  Matthews said this a while back, yet I just heard about it today.  This is front-page news if Bush or Palin said it.

Whose front page?

Are you wanting screenshots from over 2 years ago?  That might be a little difficult.

Or are you arguing that there wasn't more media coverage about Bush's and Palin's remarks compared with similar stupid statements from liberal politicians?  Just to clarify...

Troll,

You would rather blame what you consider a liberal media than acknowledge the fact that Shumer gets less coverage because he is a Senator, not the POTUS or a VP candidate.  Just had to point that out, carry on with your drivel.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 17, 2011, 01:05:18 PM

Troll,

You would rather blame what you consider a liberal media than acknowledge the fact that Shumer gets less coverage because he is a Senator, not the POTUS or a VP candidate.  Just had to point that out, carry on with your drivel.

So what's your excuse for the current President and Vice President, numbnuts?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 17, 2011, 05:53:53 PM

Shumer gets less coverage because he is a dolt who no one cares to talk to.  He is a nasty person to be around.  Ask any stewardess - or Senator.  Think about why as a lead fund raiser he was not the head of the Senate.  He is way liberal and nasty.  No one wants to hear what he says.

As to the President and Vice President, folks are seeing they for what they are - folks headed down a road the majority of the country doesn't wish to travel. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : May 25, 2011, 04:20:39 PM

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 25, 2011, 04:33:27 PM

No teleprompter to help with timing. .

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : May 25, 2011, 08:59:08 PM

Keep it classy, Ed...

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#40 : May 27, 2011, 04:10:18 PM

Well all 3 branches of government including the House, the Senate, and the President need to do something about overpopulation of islands

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : May 27, 2011, 07:19:20 PM

Good ol' Hank sounds like the sour mash has been finished - someone doing some heavy tipping, not the island.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : May 29, 2011, 10:55:03 AM

Debbie Wasserman Schultz (the DNC Chair) doesn't know that being an undocumented worker is illegal and a crime?  No, can't be.  Those progressives are the intellectually elite.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : May 29, 2011, 03:21:10 PM

Ms. Wasserman is dumb as they come.  Just sayin' biggs, normally when folks are going point out her shortcomings the pack a lunch in preparation.   Oops - left off the hyphen Schultz - while offending both the Wasserman and Schultz clans - well you gotta be accurate...
: May 29, 2011, 03:23:14 PM dbucfan

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "America's three branches of government: House, Senate, President" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools