Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank you Bill O'Reilly « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

FreeWill

Starter

: February 04, 2011, 06:25:39 PM

For doing what no one has been able to do for thousands of years, prove the existance of God. This man deserves an award. His arguments are so insightful, he truly gets it.
: February 04, 2011, 06:27:51 PM miker1010

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : February 04, 2011, 06:51:17 PM

For doing what no one has been able to do for thousands of years, prove the existance of God.

So, 'faith' is no longer necessary? Strange, I thought that was the backbone of your religion.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 04, 2011, 08:17:21 PM

O'Reilly has been keen enough to carve himself a niche that appeals to those that can't think for themselves. He knows he's pulling a con job but as long as Murdoch's checks keep clearing the bank he doesn't care.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#3 : February 04, 2011, 08:20:42 PM

For doing what no one has been able to do for thousands of years, prove the existance of God. This man deserves an award. His arguments are so insightful, he truly gets it.

Sarcasm, right?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 04, 2011, 09:37:32 PM

Guess I missed the point of the thread.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#5 : February 05, 2011, 12:06:57 AM

O'Reilly has been keen enough to carve himself a niche that appeals to those that can't think for themselves. He knows he's pulling a con job but as long as Murdoch's checks keep clearing the bank he doesn't care.

If only he were as intelligent as you, Wango.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 05, 2011, 01:32:56 AM

But, sadly Mindy he's only as intelligent as you.
Short bus, anyone?

jbear

Pro Bowler

#7 : February 05, 2011, 02:05:10 AM

Oreily - "how'd the moon get there, how'd the moon get there.... how'd the sun get there?  How come mars doesn't have one, or Venus?  Was it just luck? Did a meteor do it? pffft cmon!"

just when I didn't think my opinion of Oreilly could get any lower.  He's a creationist now?  I suppose the earth is two thousand years old and evolution is nothing more than a few mixed race babys..

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#8 : February 05, 2011, 02:08:32 AM

But, sadly Mindy he's only as intelligent as you.
Short bus, anyone?

Well, at least you came up with "Mindy" on your own.  Wouldn't like to think you were so GD stupid that you had to steal it from someone else.  You are a fool, sir.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 05, 2011, 11:16:31 AM

"There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion."

~Isaac Asimov

bashear

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 05, 2011, 12:02:21 PM

Maybe Bill, an educated man, has somehow missed out on current thoughts on the moon's origin as well as how stars form. Perhaps he really doesn't know that Mars has two moons and that there are over 150 moons in our solar system. O'Reilly, with his shoddy reasoning, comes off as pathetic. I have to believe he is pandering to his audience.

'I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it."

-Isaac Asimov

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 05, 2011, 01:34:33 PM

How'd the moon get there??

I'm comfortable with "a Mars sized planetiod crashed into the Earth 3.9 billion yrs ago and a large amount of crust got ejected into orbit" It explains why moon rocks have the same composition and isotope levels as Earth rocks.

How'd the sun get there?? Same way the other trillion odd stars did. Gravity-lots and lots of gravity.

Why doesn't Mars have a moon?? It has 2.

Since Europa has much greater tides than Earth, does this mean God likes Jovian moons better than Earth??

Lets answer a question, with a question that can be easily answered by watching Discovery Channel or a quick web search.

FreeWill

Starter

#12 : February 06, 2011, 05:07:52 PM

I have to believe he is pandering to his audience.

I agree. I find it very difficult to understand how he can believe in the things he is saying.

However, he claims that I (along with anyone else who doesn't believe in him) am/is desperate. Even though I don't know him or care what he thinks, that REALLY pisses me off.
: February 06, 2011, 05:11:49 PM miker1010

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 06, 2011, 05:11:25 PM

I always hear the argument that FOX News lies all the time.  I have yet to hear one example of a lie they put forth.  You know, something concrete.  This is what they said and this is the truth.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

FreeWill

Starter

#14 : February 06, 2011, 05:13:26 PM

I always hear the argument that FOX News lies all the time.  I have yet to hear one example of a lie they put forth.  You know, something concrete.  This is what they said and this is the truth.

Are you kidding? Everything he said in that video is wrong. ALL OF IT.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank you Bill O'Reilly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools