Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone heard from Talib 25? « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: February 05, 2011, 09:28:18 PM

Anyone heard or know where Talib 25 is? He used to post all the time and provide decent info anybody know if he just reads now and not post? Just wondering where he went also haven't seen OBD post in awhile.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 05, 2011, 09:34:43 PM

Wasn't that the guy with sources within the organization always posting doom and gloom information on the "cheap glazers".

awitron

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 05, 2011, 09:48:42 PM

Thats a great question. Him and DTG seem to always disappear at similar times.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 05, 2011, 10:06:16 PM

Talib changed his handle and then disappeared or resurrected himself as someone else.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 06, 2011, 02:53:27 AM

He is an awesome dude.  Miss his presence on the PR, but I understand why he is incognito.

Wish him nothing but the best.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 06, 2011, 10:20:49 AM

Wasn't that the guy with sources within the organization always posting doom and gloom information on the "cheap glazers".
LOL

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 06, 2011, 01:33:44 PM

Yup!

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone heard from Talib 25? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools