Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if Driskel pans out we're BCS Title bound « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Runole

Hall of Famer
#45 : March 16, 2011, 12:30:32 PM

does any of that even merit a response?

Sure.  The same response that almost every one of the kooky old fool's posts merit: a hearty chuckle.

31-7  :D

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#46 : March 16, 2011, 12:40:26 PM

Lets be honest you can't even be honest enough to state how long you have lived in the area or Florida.

We are in a thread about 2011 UF football and you want to know my personal history? 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#47 : March 16, 2011, 07:02:13 PM

regarding Weis, that "fluff piece" does make some sense. It's not like no one ever moved to Florida to eventually retire. And if money isn't an object I can't think of too many places that are nicer to live than that part of Fla.

As to why he left KC, the Chiefs ownership and GM do have a history of rubbing people the wrong way and Weis is a whole lot of people to rub. Pioli is a lot better "people person" than Carl Peterson who had the personality of a saltwater catfish, but I've also heard an occasional rumbling about Pioli. BB and lots of rings covered a lot of that up.

Glad to hear he likes to recruit, that was the biggest problem with Spurrier-he hated recruiting so he didn't. If Weis enjoys recruiting and he is at one of the easiest schools to recruit for, that should work out well.

Now regarding Brantley, meh, hard to tell if his meltdown last year was more his fault or Meyer/Addazio's but I tend to think it was more the later. We'll see.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 16, 2011, 09:07:26 PM

i tend to think brantley's meltdown was because of addazzio and his awful playcalling, or lack of playcalling. i think that guy could make joe montana suck

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#49 : March 16, 2011, 09:33:01 PM

I hated Addazio as much as anybody, but there were more than a few times that WR's/TE's were open but Brantley threw the ball elsewhere.  Maybe Weis can fix both problems.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#50 : March 16, 2011, 11:56:46 PM

Lets be honest you can't even be honest enough to state how long you have lived in the area or Florida.

We are in a thread about 2011 UF football and you want to know my personal history?

Not interested in any sordid, sullied, or perverted behavior you wish to keep private. 

Just simply how many years you have lived in the Bay area and/or Florida.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: if Driskel pans out we're BCS Title bound « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools