Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re: GoodBye « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: February 15, 2011, 05:33:57 PM

Anyways, tootles. A salute to my friends, a tip of my hat to those in the middle, and a finger to those very special azz hats (they know who they are), the forums are yours.

If you have a comment PM me, I'm locking this as soon as I post it. My account expires shortly and will probably be deleted. Should you see it come back, or one similar that is just another little kid trying to have some cheap fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love these messages. Don't get enough of them. 

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 15, 2011, 06:02:14 PM

"Say it to my face and I will drop you where you stand, guaranteed."

Very Chrispyish. Sepe is usually a lot better poster than that. I guess somebody must have really pissed him off.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#2 : February 15, 2011, 06:02:28 PM

This was the guy that gave me a death threat because we disagreed on religion.
The world will only be a less violent, less prideful place without this clown around to poke his stubby finger in every one's face stating he has the biggest genitalia around here. Good riddance!

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 15, 2011, 06:05:45 PM

Haven't you condemned me to hell on numerous occasions, Thomas? Haven't you also said that I'm too stupid to receive enlightenment? (These are rhetorical questions - you have.)

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#4 : February 15, 2011, 06:16:54 PM

I can just hear that sepe fella now ..."Drop yer pants u little Nancy!"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 15, 2011, 07:01:45 PM

The internet-suicide posts are funny.

Sepe displayed some more anger issues in that last post, though.  Maybe the fella gets some professional help and/or medication for that.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#6 : February 15, 2011, 07:09:34 PM

lol what a depressing reality...
"geez, these guys on the internet are really upsetting me, maybe I should go speak to a psychiatrist or take some pills to sort this all out, otherwise I don't know how I can move on..."

is that how people are supposed to handle things nowadays?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 15, 2011, 08:04:03 PM

Anyways, tootles. A salute to my friends, a tip of my hat to those in the middle, and a finger to those very special azz hats (they know who they are), the forums are yours.

If you have a comment PM me, I'm locking this as soon as I post it. My account expires shortly and will probably be deleted. Should you see it come back, or one similar that is just another little kid trying to have some cheap fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love these messages. Don't get enough of them.

TOODLES - right to the very end - anything more than a link was just risky.  And you missed the whole lock feature.  Good luck guy, you could use some.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#8 : February 15, 2011, 08:19:42 PM

lol what a depressing reality...
"geez, these guys on the internet are really upsetting me, maybe I should go speak to a psychiatrist or take some pills to sort this all out, otherwise I don't know how I can move on..."

is that how people are supposed to handle things nowadays?

This whole thing reminds me of Cosby's Chicken Heart bit on one of his earliest albums .... and did I just date the hell out of myself.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 15, 2011, 08:21:00 PM

CK is an old fart, CK is an old fart.......

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 15, 2011, 08:26:23 PM

I just saw Sepe's thread - and my hope that the idiot known as morgan was gone is shattered.  Damnittohell.  Lose a guy who can talk football and keep a guy whose last cogent thought was about Charmin.  Great.  Not.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : February 15, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

The world will only be a less violent, less prideful place without this clown around to poke his stubby finger in every one's face stating he has the biggest genitalia around here. Good riddance!
Where is the threat?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 15, 2011, 10:17:21 PM

Sunofa**CENSORED**!  I saw the Goodbye title and that Mongo started it and really got my hopes up.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 15, 2011, 10:18:02 PM

Where is the threat?

Can't you see the part about the large genitalia in the face?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : February 15, 2011, 10:23:14 PM

Where is the threat?
Where is the threat Thomas?

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re: GoodBye « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools