Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re: GoodBye « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#15 : February 16, 2011, 06:21:47 AM

it was in a PM. He said he would kill me and all the people I was debating and we could figure it out in hell who was right. he said he killed more people than (insert wise crack here)...I dont remember all of it, but anyways...good riddance.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 16, 2011, 06:51:17 AM

I will PM you Thomas

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 16, 2011, 07:07:59 AM

Thomas/OneTruth - please check your PMs.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : February 16, 2011, 10:06:17 AM

Sunofa**CENSORED**!  I saw the Goodbye title and that Mongo started it and really got my hopes up.

as usual, you've fallen out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down....try to keep up.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 16, 2011, 11:19:01 AM

Sunofa**CENSORED**!  I saw the Goodbye title and that Mongo started it and really got my hopes up.

as usual, you've fallen out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down....try to keep up.

You're right Mongo, I should've known the content before clicking the thread.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 16, 2011, 11:56:09 AM

You can't say that Fitz, it is the first time on this board - he could have a heart attack....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 16, 2011, 06:41:34 PM

Personally, I never had a problem with Sepe and know nothing of the confrontations that have been referenced but these kind of posts crack me up. They wreak of attention whoring, sort of like the guy on the bridge claiming "don't come any closer, i'm gonna jump". If he really wanted to, he do it in the middle of the night while no one was watching.

To each his own, i guess.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#22 : February 16, 2011, 07:21:53 PM

I agree - just leave if you're not happy.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 16, 2011, 08:47:14 PM

I agree - just leave if you're not happy.

Yeah, he did leave, already.

But some jackass decided to create another thread to keep the subject alive.

I would gladly trade a boring corporate democratic party whore for a free thinking conservative any day.  :o

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#24 : February 16, 2011, 09:50:56 PM

Sepe is usually a lot better poster than that. I guess somebody must have really pissed him off.

Sepe is one of the best posters on this forum.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 21, 2011, 12:06:40 AM

Personally, I never had a problem with Sepe and know nothing of the confrontations that have been referenced but these kind of posts crack me up. They wreak of attention whoring, sort of like the guy on the bridge claiming "don't come any closer, i'm gonna jump". If he really wanted to, he do it in the middle of the night while no one was watching.

To each his own, i guess.

Man, I never come to the Cove but I saw DBuc's reference on the Insider board to Sepe being gone, so I tried to figure it out and ended up here.  I had some epic exchanges with Sepe.  I was also the recipient of one of his threats because he seemed to think (incorectly) that I reported him to PR.  Sepe was not all that bad, just prone to personalizing things, sometimes based on a perceived slight,  Even with all the run-ins I had with him, he still is a fan and a good contributor.  Too bad.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 21, 2011, 09:25:29 AM

Ha, I just checked my inbox and had one of Sepe's little threatening PM's.  He needs to get those anger issues taken care of.  Or simply grow up.  Definitely one of the two.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 21, 2011, 11:18:05 AM

I would like to thank everyone who has PM'd me giving me your support and asking that I return. But as I have said before, these forums are no longer about the Buccaneers, it is just a macho chest pumping kiddy forums. For most posters, it's more important what argument they can win or who they can brow beat than anything football. The complete lack of any form of moderation has caused these forums to fall into the this mess too. Threads, like this one, are made for the sole purpose of insulting and degrading people. Insults, racism, religious intolerance and zealotry and just plain stupidity run rampant. I should be honored I guess, a thread dedicated to me by a bunch of azz hats to spew their compulsive hatred for me. After all, if I didn't matter, why the thread and why take the time to make up all the lies and insults?

And some wonder why I left. My goodness, Biggs, you're such a little girl, and a prime example of the liars on these boards. Check out this "threat". If you considered that a threat, maybe you need your mother to hold your hand a little tighter as you read posts.

Sepe's threatening PM to Biggs!
And I actually tried to be civil with you after you starting crying the last time. Guess it was too much to ask for. You are such a joke it is pitiful. You think you know so much more than anyone and that you are so much better than everyone. I hope I get the day to say that to your face too. Just to watch you do nothing about it. No worries though, I don't pull little girls pony tails so you won't get hurt.

My goodness, that was down right earth shattering scary wasn't it? That is not even close to a threat of violence, it is calling you a coward big boy. Then you come crying here, saying it's a threatening PM. Maybe you're the one that needs to grow up a little huh? This just further proves you to be a very weak person. I laugh at you and will do so again and again, even doing so to your face knowing in complete confidence you would do nothing about it. Your mom might yell at me, but you won't.

And yes Vince I did accuse you multiple times of being the one who called the police about supposed death threats. Incorrectly it appears. I admit that now after more facts have been uncovered.  But maybe you would like to post the threat I made. But then also do so in the complete context. Be sure to tell the part of you calling me a coward and laughing at my friends who died in battle. Tell them how you "think" I earned my silver star and purple heart. It doesn't matter if it was sarcasm or just a joke or you didn't know, as you later claimed. Making a joke about someone's mother (or best friend) who just died is not excusable because you didn't know she just died. It is no less painful. The insult was still made and it is one you have still not apologized for. Many veterans, heck most people, would say much worse than "Drop you on the spot" (clearly meant as in I would punch you in the face) or "spit in your beer and toss it in your face".  Also please note how I said I would NOT go to the GTG because I did not want to do such things. I never once said I would come after you or do anything to you. Just like I did with Biggs, I specifically said not to worry, nothing will happen to you. So please spare all of us the sufficiently limited comments about "Sepe's threats" to give the illusion it was some great event.

It is a very easy assumption that one such as yourself would be the one who made the call. You, the one who claimed to be done with me and to have ignored me, you continue to respond to posts I make and attempt to bait me out. LOL, you still have a quote of mine in your signature. I think you are smitten with me really.  But again, I am now confident you were not the one who called. I apologize for that (See, that's not very hard is it?). But I suppose I'll get contacted again after Biggs goes crying to his mother that I threatened him too.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : February 21, 2011, 11:34:41 AM

You coming or going, drama queen?  Exactly how much attention do you need on here?  You want to start a couple more "woe is me" threads and lock them again. That was cute.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 21, 2011, 12:18:02 PM

Is that the best you have coward? Try manning up instead of posting self portraits. Ask your mother how it's done, I hear she is a great man. And I can come and go as I please, I certainly don't need the permission from you or any of your accounts. If you don't like it, then don't post. But no, you are a coward, you know no other way.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re: GoodBye « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools