Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re: GoodBye « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 21, 2011, 12:36:40 PM

Is that the best you have coward? Try manning up instead of posting self portraits. Ask your mother how it's done, I hear she is a great man. And I can come and go as I please, I certainly don't need the permission from you or any of your accounts. If you don't like it, then don't post. But no, you are a coward, you know no other way.

Your trash talking sucks. 

Stick with telling people about how you'll "drop" them if they mouth off to you (it's real scary) in your semi-board suicide posts.  If you're wise enough to seek counseling, maybe a trained physician could help you with that.

Quote from: SepeBucs
I just thought I would make some of your days and let you know that I am leaving the forums. The egotistical BS here is just too much. This is no longer a Buccaneers discussion forums but a who has the biggest swantz contest. From the Glazer leg humpers to the homosexual compulsive to the other just pure, well, lets just say, internet wanna be's. I've been on this forum longer than some here have been alive and I have seen most every change made. I have lived through many things that I didn't like because at least there was always the forums to go to. But now I can't even have a decent conversation without some putz tossing in a supposedly "sarcastic" comment. No, the last few idiots are not the reason I am leaving, they are  just the last POS I will tolerate. The conversation on this forum has turned into an us vs them, not a Buccaneers discussion. The preponderance of the forum population used to be civil with the occasional jerk. But now even new posters can't say hello without being attacked.

In the last year, I have been "talked" to for some of my comments and I even received a phone call about a supposed death threat I had made in a post here. Yeah, they too laughed, but they were required by law to follow up on the report. I have had people denigrate and make fun of my military service and belittle the very men that fought (and died) along side of me. Not all of this was on the forums, some in PM's, so you may not have seen it, but it happened none the less. I take it VERY personal when that area of my life is mocked so you can stick your "Nancy" comments. Say it to my face and I will drop you where you stand, guaranteed. I'll be called a liar by a few for some of these comments, that is a 100% guarantee.  But that will most likely just come from the same people who "reported" me are feel guilty for some reason.

Anyways, it is impossible to have a peaceful conversation on these forums anymore. Sure some say it was me, I don't care. But go look at the multitude of threads where I have not commented, heck look at about any thread with 5 or more replies and the sarcasm, snide comments, accusations and flat out insults are flying already. It doesn't matter, Pirates Cove, Red Board or Insider, it's all the same.The only change after I leave is who calls who what. As sure as I walk away, soon someone else will be called a biased butt humping Glazer hating racist conspirator. It won't be any more civil with me gone, I can promise you that. After the web site cluster, PR was on the rebound IMHO. But it's no longer worth it. Those on here who are my friends will continue to be my friends just someplace else. Those of you who aren't, well, again I don't care what you do. Just like your posts and veiled and obvious threats, you are nothing but a joke. One day I would love to show up at a get together just to see a few people drop a load in their pants out of fear. But I respect PR enough to avoid that.

Anyways, tootles. A salute to my friends, a tip of my hat to those in the middle, and a finger to those very special azz hats (they know who they are), the forums are yours.

If you have a comment PM me, I'm locking this as soon as I post it. My account expires shortly and will probably be deleted. Should you see it come back, or one similar that is just another little kid trying to have some cheap fun.

lolz

And for the love of god, save yourself the embarrassment of replying to this with some lame comment about my mother.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 21, 2011, 12:39:57 PM

the hypocrisy in this thread is mindblowing.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 21, 2011, 12:59:47 PM

And for the love of god, save yourself the embarrassment of replying to this with some lame comment about my mother.

Yeah I know it's pointless, you wouldn't do anything about it anyways. I knew you wouldn't do anything about it. You're not even man enough to stand up for yourself on the internet. You must be a real piece of work face to face.

But please stop with "I know you are but what am I" retorts OK. Just shows how childish (and cowardly) you are.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : February 21, 2011, 01:10:21 PM

Yours, on the other hand, is simply masterful. I'm taking notes.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 21, 2011, 01:11:22 PM

Yeah I know it's pointless, you wouldn't do anything about it anyways. I knew you wouldn't do anything about it. You're not even man enough to stand up for yourself on the internet. You must be a real piece of work face to face.

I don't think words can express how frightened I am of you.  Your toughness oozes through the screen.

But please stop with "I know you are but what am I" retorts OK. Just shows how childish (and cowardly) you are.

A good therapist might be able to help you out with the self-awareness you clearly lack, along with the anger issues you've repeatedly displayed.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 21, 2011, 01:16:26 PM

You should already have a couple of notebooks started.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 21, 2011, 01:18:02 PM

The funny part, besides your 3 standard responses, butthurt, lame reply or needs medication, is the fact that despite all that you say, you still continue to come back and post and post and post. Just shows either your lack of self confidence (as well as your lack of imagination when thinking up replies) or it proves my point about the type of people this board is made up of now. Not all, but more than enough to ruin it. And yes I am just as guilty of it now, after being dragged down by morons like you. But these last several posts of yours show your true colors, yellow, not Pewter. LOL You are such a tool.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 21, 2011, 01:20:50 PM

See what I mean? Every one a gem.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 21, 2011, 01:22:54 PM

Just shows either your lack of self confidence

Should I start a "Goodbye" internet-suicide thread and then come back whining after being called out on it's lameness?  Will that help display my self-confidence?

Or how about telling people on the internet about how I would "drop" if confronted in person?  Will that help display my self-confidence?

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 21, 2011, 01:29:19 PM

He does seem to impress himself quite easily. But of course, he thinks 1 inch is impressive too.

Should I start a "Goodbye" internet-suicide thread and then come back whining after being called out on it's lameness?  Will that help display my self-confidence?

Or how about telling people on the internet about how I would "drop" if confronted in person?  Will that help display my self-confidence?

LOL called out? By who? You Mary Poppins? What a joke. No, I posted to thank those who sent me the PM's of support (and those that posted in this thread too) and to also call out certain liars, which includes you. But you are joking if you think you called me out. You were crying about me sending you threats. What would help your self confidence is not to post lies about people threatening you. That drop you comment was not even made to you, I told you I would not pull your pony tails. So no need to confuse a PM or post I sent to someone else and try and act like I said it to you. If you can't handle the truth then don't bother posting. You are just going in circles now.
: February 21, 2011, 01:32:20 PM SepeBucs

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#40 : February 21, 2011, 03:07:19 PM

He does seem to impress himself quite easily. But of course, he thinks 1 inch is impressive too.

LOL called out? By who? You Mary Poppins? What a joke. No, I posted to thank those who sent me the PM's of support (and those that posted in this thread too) and to also call out certain liars, which includes you. But you are joking if you think you called me out. You were crying about me sending you threats. What would help your self confidence is not to post lies about people threatening you. That drop you comment was not even made to you, I told you I would not pull your pony tails. So no need to confuse a PM or post I sent to someone else and try and act like I said it to you. If you can't handle the truth then don't bother posting. You are just going in circles now.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#41 : February 21, 2011, 03:56:10 PM

Biggs, you're such a little girl, and a prime example of the liars on these boards. Check out this "threat". If you considered that a threat, maybe you need your mother to hold your hand a little tighter as you read posts.

Sepe's threatening PM to Biggs!
And I actually tried to be civil with you after you starting crying the last time. Guess it was too much to ask for. You are such a joke it is pitiful. You think you know so much more than anyone and that you are so much better than everyone. I hope I get the day to say that to your face too. Just to watch you do nothing about it. No worries though, I don't pull little girls pony tails so you won't get hurt.

My goodness, that was down right earth shattering scary wasn't it? That is not even close to a threat of violence, it is calling you a coward big boy. Then you come crying here, saying it's a threatening PM.

LOL!   I don't think anyone on this entire forum has any respect for Biggs anyway, but this one has to be the funniest of all time!    He considers that a threat?   LOL!

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 21, 2011, 06:36:33 PM

And yes Vince I did accuse you multiple times of being the one who called the police about supposed death threats. Incorrectly it appears. I admit that now after more facts have been uncovered.  But maybe you would like to post the threat I made. But then also do so in the complete context. Be sure to tell the part of you calling me a coward and laughing at my friends who died in battle. Tell them how you "think" I earned my silver star and purple heart. It doesn't matter if it was sarcasm or just a joke or you didn't know, as you later claimed. Making a joke about someone's mother (or best friend) who just died is not excusable because you didn't know she just died. It is no less painful. The insult was still made and it is one you have still not apologized for. Many veterans, heck most people, would say much worse than "Drop you on the spot" (clearly meant as in I would punch you in the face) or "spit in your beer and toss it in your face".  Also please note how I said I would NOT go to the GTG because I did not want to do such things. I never once said I would come after you or do anything to you. Just like I did with Biggs, I specifically said not to worry, nothing will happen to you. So please spare all of us the sufficiently limited comments about "Sepe's threats" to give the illusion it was some great event.

It is a very easy assumption that one such as yourself would be the one who made the call. You, the one who claimed to be done with me and to have ignored me, you continue to respond to posts I make and attempt to bait me out. LOL, you still have a quote of mine in your signature. I think you are smitten with me really.  But again, I am now confident you were not the one who called. I apologize for that (See, that's not very hard is it?). But I suppose I'll get contacted again after Biggs goes crying to his mother that I threatened him too.

Sepe, I think my comments and your comments are easy enough for anyone to find, so I will let others judge for themselves. 

My apologies.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 21, 2011, 07:05:01 PM

You girls are too much.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 21, 2011, 07:10:26 PM

I think they should wrestle.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Re: GoodBye « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools