Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Get a clue Tampa Bay fans!!! You are the worst fans in the league « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 17, 2011, 10:44:41 PM

Now you're picking on us Northerners? I call scoreboard. Ulysses S. Grant 1, Robert E. Lee 0 (not that I really care because my ancestors at the time were in the court of Tsar Alexander II). But the reality is that this reflects the damage inflicted by the local media. It's not this way everywhere, everytime, but if the vibe is wrong it can be this way in a lot of place (NYC with the Mets now and in the late 70's after the trade of Seaver, Philly in the late 70's when the Sixers and Phils choked, etc.) The rough part is that the Tampa-St. Pete media felt so empowered by the Gruden-Allen firing (a long-term project) that they want to do it again, want to destroy this regime too. They can't give up the ghost. And it's a shame because this regime might be the best overall we've ever had. They're doing the fanbase a disservice and too many keep buying into the negative crap.
It would never be this way long-term in Pittsburgh or Green Bay and it's time for those who love this team to call out the morons who want to drain us. My Buc Nation, love it or leave it. We have a great thing started here. Jump on the bandwagon now or get the heck out of our way.

In Verner We Trust

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : February 17, 2011, 10:45:25 PM

"The Glazers can't be held responsible for their image problem!"
   - so sayeth the homer brigade

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : February 17, 2011, 11:57:52 PM

Buc fans were fine when Gruden was coach.  They don't want to support Raheem though - it seems.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 18, 2011, 12:09:06 AM

They'll be back in 2011 if there is a season ....

This team has never been more exciting to watch since the Superbowl team..

Glazers have lowered prices across the board as well as parking prices...

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#19 : February 18, 2011, 02:42:56 AM

HELLO!!! You are all missing the fact that someone is calling us the worst fans in the league!  We are some of the best fans in the league. The only reason for blackouts is one thing and one thing only.............MONEY.   Nobody has any right now, at least around here.  Florida and the bay area in particular has some of the highest unemployment rates in the country. And then couple that with some of the highest forclosure rates in the nation and highest bankruptcy rates it is a **CENSORED**tail for a blackout.  Doesn't take a genius to figure this out.  HHmmmm......do I feed the family and keep the lights on and gas in the car or go to the game and drop $150+ per ticket after all incidentals.  I'm a season tix holder and know why the seats are empty.  It truly rips me up that we can't support these guys like they should be.  It is actually adding to us losing games because it is reducing the affect of out of our home field advantage and reducing it to not much of one.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#20 : February 18, 2011, 08:13:01 AM

I have enough money to go to the games.    I chose not to.   Money is not the only issue.   

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 18, 2011, 08:16:14 AM

Yea Muv - but it is Yankshisweenie and a guy named Devin - don't put too much emphasis on it.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#22 : February 18, 2011, 09:49:54 AM

I have enough money to go to the games.    I chose not to.   Money is not the only issue.
You choose to love Gruden and not support the current regime. We get it.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#23 : February 18, 2011, 09:56:07 AM

As a Tampa native it's sucks to realize this but our fanbase is made up of the few natives that support the local teams, and the rest is bandwagon transplants who only support a winner. It sucks but it is what it is. I don't know how you can claim to be a Bucs fan and not be excited about this young team.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#24 : February 18, 2011, 09:57:08 AM

How do you support a Broadcaster? Does he sell jersey's or T-Shirts?

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#25 : February 18, 2011, 11:49:31 AM

You have to learn to ignore OwnsASoreAss. He's obsessed with the former coach and can't stop talking about him.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#26 : February 18, 2011, 12:05:52 PM

The problem is only partly about money.  Mostly its about the Glazer boys turning the fans against them.  Personally I think we could do a lot worse, (Culverhouse anyone).  Most of the hatred is coming from people who got pissed off years ago and are just acting like children for holding a grudge.  The Glazers have done a better job of looking like they care for the last couple years and the team is winning.  Any more **CENSORED**ing is just proving you're a crappy fan.  They don't owe you anything.  (don't tell me about tax dollars... you voted for it and wouldn't have a team at all without it)

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 18, 2011, 02:21:11 PM

1-5 against winning teams shreds my opinion?

They were all better teams than us!!!!

The saints pouned us early and we improved and returned the favor.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 18, 2011, 02:24:04 PM

The Glazer's could never turn me against our coaches and players. I don't care who owns this team!  I love our coaches and players.

If you dislike the team its fine. You don't need to make a reason up to why you don't like the bucs anymore. Just say i'm not that big of a fan anymore. Its easy.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#29 : February 18, 2011, 02:43:29 PM

You have to learn to ignore OwnsASoreAss. He's obsessed with the former coach and can't stop talking about him.
The former coach was paid to stay away because he lacked the wherewithal to build a professional football team the right way, from the ground up. I never bring up the former coach till someone starts blaming someone else for the mess he created with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers roster. You know the guys who PLAY the game. Enjoy your wallow and pity in THIS regime's success because you are one of the one's who hope for failure whether you admit it or not. Now all you can resort to is name calling since your arguments, false points and agenda were blown off the map.

: February 18, 2011, 02:46:01 PM PWNASAURUS

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Get a clue Tampa Bay fans!!! You are the worst fans in the league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools