Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Get a clue Tampa Bay fans!!! You are the worst fans in the league « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : February 18, 2011, 03:10:56 PM

OwnsASoreAss

Bwahahahahahaha!

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#31 : February 18, 2011, 05:41:10 PM

OwnsASoreAss

Bwahahahahahaha!
Funny that you two Gruden crotch riders would be having a laugh about sore asses. Hey Jdog wipe your chin son.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 18, 2011, 06:33:09 PM

The former coach was paid to stay away because he lacked the wherewithal to build a professional football team the right way, from the ground up. I never bring up the former coach till someone starts blaming someone else for the mess he created with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers roster. You know the guys who PLAY the game. Enjoy your wallow and pity in THIS regime's success because you are one of the one's who hope for failure whether you admit it or not. Now all you can resort to is name calling since your arguments, false points and agenda were blown off the map.

I fully endorse this post!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 18, 2011, 06:41:24 PM

Get over yourselves. Kissing Gruden's tush and bashing Gruden are about as current as voting for Richard Nixon.
Buc Nation is now divided into three camps: the Passe Grudenistas, the Haters, those living in the present.
Raheemniks unite and blot out these anachronisms.!!!

In Verner We Trust

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : February 18, 2011, 11:33:19 PM

Like I said, can't stop talking about him. I'm not even using the guy's name anymore, so I don't have to witness another of OwnsASoreAss's hissy fits, which will undoubtedly be fully endorsed by his little buddy.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 19, 2011, 01:10:02 AM

I wonder how people will feel when Coach Morris leads us to the playoffs and get's us a few wins in said playoffs.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 19, 2011, 09:12:22 AM

OwnsASoreAss

This cracks me up every time I see it.  Best nickname on the forum.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Get a clue Tampa Bay fans!!! You are the worst fans in the league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools