Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Blount be our #1 running back this year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 20, 2011, 09:19:21 PM

Blount had 5 yards per carry, just 201carries which got him 1007 yards. Think if he would started in the rest of the games. No doubt hes our number one next year.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 21, 2011, 01:20:56 AM

LB will be our Number one back and Caddy will be the secondary back. We have needed the bigger/heavier back emulating the Terrell Davis (for example). I am glad he is on our team and hopes he continues with his good performance on and off the field...He is a Great addition and should be rewarded with the Number one Back position...JMHO...OBD

I'm not sure Caddy makes the cut - I could be wrong, his heart has definitely made him a fan favorite - but he didn't have the same old Cadillac explosion, and he was never really a speed guy (so losing a step would be huge for him).

I love the guy OBD, just not sure he can contribute - the bar has been raised, and  we already have a few backs that can do what Caddy used to.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#17 : February 21, 2011, 12:20:31 PM

What kind of dumb topic is this? Lol of course he will be.

I was thinking the same thing. People on this board were arguining for him to be rookie of the year, and some to be a Pro-Bowler.
Why would we doubt him being the clear cut #1????
Hey I have a good quesiton....will Josh Freeman be our #1 QB this year?

BucD

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 21, 2011, 12:53:16 PM

I don't think there is any question of Blount being the feature back here in Tampa for a long time.  If we re-sign Caddy he'll play the same role he did last season.  But IMO I think we draft a speedy scatback whether we re-sign Caddy or not.  Re-signing Caddy or not re-signing will be the deciding factor of what round we draft a RB.  This offense needs a boost in the speed department.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Blount be our #1 running back this year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools