Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Front office wanted Sanchez over Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BuccaNova

Starter
#30 : February 22, 2011, 09:59:42 AM

Maybe it's the many name changes, but the quality and consistency of your trolling has gone way downhill. It's hard to feel outraged, or even anything but kind of sorry for you anymore.  I mean, I come here a couple times a week and catch up, write a couple of things, maybe,  'cause I'm a fan and this is a little tiny chunk of me doing things I like to do.  But you. All these posts, all this time, all these hours reading and posting about something you don't like. It just kind of makes me feel bad for you, which I never would have believed. I see you logging in to something you hate, then looking around trying to see what will anger folks the most.  That's your idea of fun.  Then failing utterly.  It's like spending the only existence God is ever going to give you sneaking into a daycare and punching kids when they aren't looking. Except now the kids only laugh at you cause your punches just seem weak and silly.

Sorry, man. Hope you find something you like at some point. This has got to be a pretty sad existence.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Front office wanted Sanchez over Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools