Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Melo to the Knicks « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 26, 2011, 12:33:36 AM

[Ya thats an impressive group of players there.......NOT.

How old are you?

Thats the trouble with spending all your money on one superstar.  Now that they made there way into the playoffs, which they had no business being there, they have the curse of not having a high draft pick..  Its tough being in the middle of the pack, you are not good enough to get deep into the playoffs, yet you dont suck enough to get a lottery pick.

LOL, jackass. They have two superstars and if you actually paid attention to the games in Boston when the Knicks were still healthy, the Knicks more than held their own.

Not wasting any more time with a kid who doesn't really understand the game.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#76 : April 26, 2011, 07:31:49 AM

Melo and Amare need to play some D if ya'll wanna win anything.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#77 : April 26, 2011, 11:38:33 AM

Melo and Amare need to play some D if ya'll wanna win anything.

I hear ya there bro, that and the fact their coach doesn't give a crap about defense either, leads to a team that won't do jack in the playoffs.  But.....But......Carmelo puts up 35 every night !    LOL at nutjob Joe.

#78 : June 30, 2011, 05:24:48 PM

As a Knicks fan, I AM LOVIN THIS!!!! PREPARE YOURSELVES GUYS!! KNICKS GONNA BE THE TEAM TO BEAT FOR THE NEXT DECADE!!!

GO KNICKS!!!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#79 : June 30, 2011, 08:38:24 PM

As a Knicks fan, I AM LOVIN THIS!!!! PREPARE YOURSELVES GUYS!! KNICKS GONNA BE THE TEAM TO BEAT FOR THE NEXT DECADE!!!

GO KNICKS!!!
??? Why didn't they win anything this year then.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Melo to the Knicks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools