Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hardy Nickerson Mic'd Up « previous next »
Page: 1

yungbull

Starter
: February 23, 2011, 11:50:43 AM

We need a reincarnation of this great player to bring the fierceness back into our defense...

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : February 23, 2011, 12:50:18 PM

Kevin Butler was such a sissy.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 23, 2011, 01:04:33 PM

Absolutely couldn't agree more. I was watching an old tape of a Bucs game with Hardy on the team and he was a huge influence and helped lead the turnaround of the franchise.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 23, 2011, 01:16:38 PM

Walked it.  Talked it.  Intimidating offensive players, called you out to get better on the defensive side. 

We need that guy to make it all work on that side of the ball. 

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Handiman1031

Second String
#4 : February 23, 2011, 01:23:46 PM

I don't see why there is a dilemma with who should be inducted into the ring of honor next for the Bucs.  Hardy did way more for the franchise than Doug Williams ever did!

JDog

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 23, 2011, 01:58:46 PM

I don't know if I agree that Hardy did more for the Bucs than Doug Williams.   Without Williams, the early Bucs were pathetic.   Hardy is one of my all time favorite Bucs and there isn't a player on the current roster who even comes close to Hardy, but Williams was great as well.

calibucfan15

Starter

#6 : February 24, 2011, 01:47:20 AM

That video gets m hyped. We absolutely need a vocal and physical player like that. It doesn't necessarily have to be a linebacker, but just somebody who other teams fear. We had it in Nickerson, Lynch, and Sapp. We have NOBODY now that other teams fear. I'm convinced We need that physical presence and dynamic personality back in order for our defense to return to prominence.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 24, 2011, 03:26:48 AM

That video gets m hyped. We absolutely need a vocal and physical player like that. It doesn't necessarily have to be a linebacker, but just somebody who other teams fear. We had it in Nickerson, Lynch, and Sapp. We have NOBODY now that other teams fear. I'm convinced We need that physical presence and dynamic personality back in order for our defense to return to prominence.

It's the defensive coordinator's fault.   He doesn't coach the players to be agressive like Nickerson was.   

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 24, 2011, 09:41:52 AM

Defensive coordinator.. so thats what you call steroids these days.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hardy Nickerson Mic'd Up « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools