Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm sold on Justin Houston « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 27, 2012, 02:56:58 PM

4 sacks in 3 games so far this season.

Who is he playing for...did we pick him up or something?

He plays for Kansas City. He was a guy people had as a first rounder coming out but ended up going in the third round. We drafted Clayborn and Bowers over him.

Just wondering why we are talking about him on these boards at this particular time. I guess that I don't get it.
Because everyone on here, including myself, shoots their mouths off about issues that at the time can't be proven right or wrong. We don't find out who is right or wrong for a year or two. I personally find it interesting to re-visit these discussions, especially for players who were very dvisive, like Houston.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#46 : September 27, 2012, 04:19:05 PM

Good.  I just checked and I didn't make a fool out of myself in this thread. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : September 27, 2012, 04:22:29 PM

I loved the guy until he got busted for weed a few weeks before the draft. I decided he was an idiot and took him off my board.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#48 : September 27, 2012, 04:28:41 PM

Good call on not liking Clayborne.  Makes up for the not liking Aldon Smith.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#49 : September 27, 2012, 04:33:16 PM

For the record I was the first to start bringing up Houston's name on this forum but like jdub the closer it got to the draft the less I liked him.  But for a 3rd rounder hell yeah.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#50 : September 27, 2012, 04:35:16 PM

I don't deny not wanting Clayborn. I wanted Kerrigan or Watt. Thought Clayborn would struggle due to the erbs palsy....but like McCoy I shut my yap and started supporting him as soon as he became a Buc. Now he's one of my favorite guys on the roster. Hope he comes back and beast modes.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#51 : September 27, 2012, 04:51:19 PM

Good.  I just checked and I didn't make a fool out of myself in this thread.

That's not something you have to worry about, I will monitor these things for you.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm sold on Justin Houston « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools