Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Organized Labor « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#60 : June 06, 2012, 09:59:24 PM

Yeah, like the dispute over unions is a battle over the right to collectively bargain . .  ..

From Vince's post, just hours ago...

###

The Wisconsin recall effort was spurred by a Walker-backed Republican measure, signed into law in March 2011, to limit the collective bargaining rights of state worker unions

He freaking hash-tagged it and emboldened it, and now is saying that wasn't what it was about. Jesus "El Saviour" Christ... are you even trying anymore, Vin?

???

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#61 : June 06, 2012, 10:26:03 PM

Yeah, like the dispute over unions is a battle over the right to collectively bargain . .  ..

From Vince's post, just hours ago...

###

The Wisconsin recall effort was spurred by a Walker-backed Republican measure, signed into law in March 2011, to limit the collective bargaining rights of state worker unions

He freaking hash-tagged it and emboldened it, and now is saying that wasn't what it was about. Jesus "El Saviour" Christ... are you even trying anymore, Vin?

???

I didnt think you would pick up on my point. Thanks for proving me right.

I wonder what Obama's position is on collective bargaining?

By the way, the hashtags only mean that the article was edited. They are an indication of something removed.
: June 06, 2012, 10:28:32 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#62 : June 06, 2012, 11:42:03 PM

I picked up on your point. It was to be argumentative just for argument's sake. That's always your point. But just for poops and giggles, the following edit...

Yet Obama is ahead of Romney in the latest poll there by a 7 point margin. I wonder what Obama's position is on unions in general?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#63 : June 07, 2012, 12:17:53 AM

I picked up on your point. It was to be argumentative just for argument's sake. That's always your point. But just for poops and giggles, the following edit...

Yet Obama is ahead of Romney in the latest poll there by a 7 point margin. I wonder what Obama's position is on unions in general?

Voter ID is about votes but Unions is not??

How can one side of the political spectrum say that a battle over unions is about collective bargaining (and not votes) BUT a battle over voter fraud is about votes (and not fraud)?  Cant have it both ways, but I am sure you will try

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#64 : June 07, 2012, 12:26:49 AM

How can one side of the political spectrum say that a battle over unions is about collective bargaining (and not votes) BUT a battle over voter fraud is about votes (and not fraud)?  Cant have it both ways, but I am sure you will try

You're losing it dude. What in the smelly hell are you even talking about?

My point with the Obama comment was that if the vote for Walker was a vote against unions, then why is Obama, a pro-union Democrat, beating Mitt Romney, an anti-union Republican, in the polls by 7 points there? Thought that would be fairly obvious. Suppose I thought wrong...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#65 : June 07, 2012, 08:58:35 AM

Wisconsin's election by county:

Yet Obama is ahead of Romney in the latest poll there by a 7 point margin. I wonder what Obama's position is on collective bargaining?

Only a 7 point margin?  That's not good for the President.  He won Wisconsin four years ago by double that margin.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#66 : June 07, 2012, 10:11:02 AM

Wisconsin's election by county:

Yet Obama is ahead of Romney in the latest poll there by a 7 point margin. I wonder what Obama's position is on collective bargaining?

Only a 7 point margin?  That's not good for the President.  He won Wisconsin four years ago by double that margin.

Only in CBW's whacked out world was this loss good for Obama (oh wait, the Obama admin suggested the same thing-lol)  At an absolute minimum, a locked up state now becomes a battleground state and a HUGE Democratic voting block just got its teeth kicked in.

Some of the sheet posted on here by CBW is mindless drivel.  I mean, its not even "spin," its just garbage

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#67 : June 07, 2012, 02:27:54 PM

Only in CBW's whacked out world was this loss good for Obama

I never said it was good or bad for Obama, you pathetic troll. I simply asked the question. If the vote in Wisconsin was about Wisconsinites supporting an anti-union agenda, then why is the pro-union candidate ahead of the anti-union candidate in the presidential race? Simple question, and one that you have repeatedly attempted to reinterpret into a completely different and nonsensical argument.

You sir, have far surpassed Biggs, Java, or anyone else you've accused of being a troll in the past. Does your hypocrisy or lack of shame know any bounds? Rhetorical question there. We both already know what the answer to that is.

At an absolute minimum, a locked up state now becomes a battleground state and a HUGE Democratic voting block just got its teeth kicked in.

And that's because of the Walker recall or an anti-union sentiment? Any proof of that? Of course not, you mongoloid.

Some of the sheet posted on here by CBW is mindless drivel.  I mean, its not even "spin," its just garbage

Mindless drivel? You mean like this:

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#68 : June 07, 2012, 02:34:48 PM

Only in CBW's whacked out world was this loss good for Obama

I never said it was good or bad for Obama, you pathetic troll. I simply asked the question. If the vote in Wisconsin was about Wisconsinites supporting an anti-union agenda, then why is the pro-union candidate ahead of the anti-union candidate in the presidential race? Simple question, and one that you have repeatedly attempted to reinterpret into a completely different and nonsensical argument.

You sir, have far surpassed Biggs, Java, or anyone else you've accused of being a troll in the past. Does your hypocrisy or lack of shame know any bounds? Rhetorical question there. We both already know what the answer to that is.

At an absolute minimum, a locked up state now becomes a battleground state and a HUGE Democratic voting block just got its teeth kicked in.

And that's because of the Walker recall or an anti-union sentiment? Any proof of that? Of course not, you mongoloid.

Mindless drivel? You mean like this:

CBW, just because you are not smart enough to figure out what I mean does not make it mindless. It makes you mindless.  Also, you did not just ask the question, unless you are really that dumb, because the answer was obvious, as pointed about by Iluminator. You were trying to make a point (poorly as usual), but I expect you to backpedal like that, its CBW 101

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#69 : June 07, 2012, 02:44:04 PM

CBW, just because you are not smart enough to figure out what I mean does not make it mindless. It makes you mindless. 

Vince, please. You may think you are a complex individual, but you are truly one of the simplest people on this MB. I mean that in any and every way you wish to take it. Any similarities between this discussion and the voter ID thread discussion are only seen by you. Your point is a moronic one, and your comment was mindless drivel that had absolutely zero to do with any position that anyone has taken in this thread.

Also, you did not just ask the question, unless you are really that dumb, because the answer was obvious, as pointed about by Iluminator. You were trying to make a point (poorly as usual), but I expect you to backpedal like that, its CBW 101

I wasn't trying to make a point. I was making a point. If you answer the question honestly, it would lead you away from your oversimplification of the Wisconsin recall elections and the implications of them. That, no doubt, is why you avoided answering it at all. It's much easier to just echo talking points from your Fox News playbook. Aren't you the "non-partisan" voice of reason. LOL, that's the best delusional assessment of one's self I have seen on this MB, ever. Nice job, Vinny.

;)
: June 07, 2012, 02:46:36 PM CBWx2

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#70 : June 07, 2012, 03:07:51 PM

CBW, just because you are not smart enough to figure out what I mean does not make it mindless. It makes you mindless. 

Vince, please. You may think you are a complex individual, but you are truly one of the simplest people on this MB. I mean that in any and every way you wish to take it. Any similarities between this discussion and the voter ID thread discussion are only seen by you. Your point is a moronic one, and your comment was mindless drivel that had absolutely zero to do with any position that anyone has taken in this thread.

Also, you did not just ask the question, unless you are really that dumb, because the answer was obvious, as pointed about by Iluminator. You were trying to make a point (poorly as usual), but I expect you to backpedal like that, its CBW 101

I wasn't trying to make a point. I was making a point. If you answer the question honestly, it would lead you away from your oversimplification of the Wisconsin recall elections and the implications of them. That, no doubt, is why you avoided answering it at all. It's much easier to just echo talking points from your Fox News playbook. Aren't you the "non-partisan" voice of reason. LOL, that's the best delusional assessment of one's self I have seen on this MB, ever. Nice job, Vinny.

;)

Funny stuff. I don't watch Fox News.  I said "trying" to make a point becaue you failed, as usual. See Illumintors's simple comment and mine as well. 

I am not surprised that you do not see (or do not admit) the double standard.  No big deal.  It's not a contest.  I am very happy to have anything you post put againt my comments.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#71 : June 08, 2012, 09:58:32 AM

Funny stuff. I don't watch Fox News.  I said "trying" to make a point becaue you failed, as usual. See Illumintors's simple comment and mine as well. 

You keep pointing to Illuminator's comment as though he said something that supported something that you said.

"The bigger point with that is - if the sheep can be purchased, is it any surprise that the people they elect are for sale, too?"
- Illuminator

How, Vince, in your delusional reality, does this support anything that you've asserted in this thread? I'm just curious if you even understand what he was asserting here, or even understand what you have been asserting.

I am not surprised that you do not see (or do not admit) the double standard.  No big deal.  It's not a contest.  I am very happy to have anything you post put againt my comments.

LOL, so am I, buddy. So am I.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#72 : June 08, 2012, 10:07:52 AM

You keep pointing to Illuminator's comment as though he said something that supported something that you said

It was Biggs. My bad. Point the same.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Organized Labor « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools