Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers cut AJ Hawk « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#45 : March 03, 2011, 01:33:22 PM

I'd be interested to know how much of that new contract is guaranteed and what his incentives are....

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 03, 2011, 01:41:13 PM

Well when Hawks contract details are leaked, we will know exactly what Ruud is worth. Ruud certainly doesn't deserve a penny more than Hawk just got.

Hawk's deal is expected to be worth $30-35 million over five years

Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel      Mar 3, 10:40 AM

Sounds about right for Hawk but now you know Ruud is going to what a contract similar if not more.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#47 : March 03, 2011, 01:42:40 PM

could of probably got Hawk for lesser of a contract..

Why do people say things like this. All indications are that he never intended to leave GB and they never intended to let him go.

and why do people continue to say things like this? The first report that came out said if the Packers and Hawk can't come to terms with a new deal he would be cut. Not once did any reports say right when he was cut that he was going to resign back to avoid a Bonus. Those reports didn't come out untill hours later.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 03, 2011, 01:44:35 PM

I like Mr. Ruud. The problem is that we can't pay Hawk to compete unless for some strange reason we think he would be a good SLB.

I still think that management really likes Ruud. So its either Hawk or Ruud and for the pricetag that Hawk will demand I think it will be an easy decision for TB.

Prediction: Ruud signs long term and we continue to complain about his 130 tackles a year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#49 : March 03, 2011, 01:46:16 PM

Well when Hawks contract details are leaked, we will know exactly what Ruud is worth. Ruud certainly doesn't deserve a penny more than Hawk just got.

Sounds about right for Hawk but now you know Ruud is going to what a contract similar if not more.
I wish him luck with that.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#50 : March 03, 2011, 01:48:59 PM

I like Mr. Ruud. The problem is that we can't pay Hawk to compete unless for some strange reason we think he would be a good SLB.

I still think that management really likes Ruud. So its either Hawk or Ruud and for the pricetag that Hawk will demand I think it will be an easy decision for TB.

Prediction: Ruud signs long term and we continue to complain about him getting blown up in the gap and letting running backs gain 5 extra yards.

Fixed it for you Buc

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#51 : March 03, 2011, 06:26:37 PM

Absolutely.   And he will get it.   The Bucs D would be crap without Ruud.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#52 : March 03, 2011, 08:52:07 PM

5 year/ $35 million sounds about right for Ruud too. About $15 million guaranteed.

I just hope it's another team that gives it to him.

Draft Aaron Donald

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#53 : March 03, 2011, 09:06:11 PM

The Bucs oughta offer Ruud veteran minimum, plus $250,000 for each tackle for a loss he produces.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers cut AJ Hawk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools