Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys remember when Gruden refused to use the shotgun formation. lol « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : March 07, 2011, 06:45:02 PM

Prior to that he was an interesting fellow.

I appreciate that.   The only difference between me back then and now is I don't support the makeup of the current team.   They could win the superbowl with this team and I still wouldn't support it.    I'm exactly the same guy with exactly the same values as I ever had.    I just don't get how you guys can cheer for guys like Blount.    That's the kind of guy you should be rooting against - not for.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 07, 2011, 06:48:25 PM

I have no problem at all with the GM.   It's the coach and the players I'm not interested in.   Bunch of punk thugs like Blount and Talib and a nice guy at QB who reminds me of Andre the Giant.  About the only players I like on the team are Barber, Ruud and Caddy.

The Days of great players and great humans like Mike Alstott, John Lynch, James Wilder, Warrick Dunn, Paul Gruber, etc seem to be a thing of the past with the Bucs.   It's hard to cheer for this current group of excrement.   I prefer to root against them.   Strange but true, I get pleasure these days watching the losses.   Given how much I loved the team before, it's quite odd.
What the hell Java. If you prefer to root against them, how are you even a "Bucs fan"? We don't have great players yet because we're rebuilding but Penn, Freeman, Grimm, and McCoy look to play the part.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 07, 2011, 07:08:20 PM

Freeman would be ok if they wouldn't have had a shot at Tebow.   

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 07, 2011, 07:42:38 PM

damn freeman is such a good guy too. kid is 22 years old, gives back to the community and works hard at his craft. Difference bewteen he and tebow is that freeman doesnt have the media hype, freeman didnt go to a big time college, and that freeman's good deeds often go overlooked, but tebow's deeds ae often blown out of proportion by the media.

gotta say Java, think u dont like freeman because the real difference bwteen the two is the color of their skin. not the size of their heart.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 07, 2011, 07:55:31 PM

Haha.   Not at all.   I think Freeman's mom is even white as well - so he's not a black guy.    I don't like his chia pet hair, but the dude isn't a bad looking guy (not that I'm into that).   But skin color or personal hygiene isn't the reason.   I just don't like his style of play.   Most likely because he's too gigantic.   I always root against the huge guys.    And Tebow is just plain exciting!

Getting back on topic:

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : March 07, 2011, 08:08:08 PM

damn freeman is such a good guy too. kid is 22 years old, gives back to the community and works hard at his craft. Difference bewteen he and tebow is that freeman doesnt have the media hype, freeman didnt go to a big time college, and that freeman's good deeds often go overlooked, but tebow's deeds ae often blown out of proportion by the media.

gotta say Java, think u dont like freeman because the real difference bwteen the two is the color of their skin. not the size of their heart.

There can be no denying that's why he hated Suh.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 07, 2011, 08:14:45 PM

Good lord. You quit liking the team because we passed on a backup QB that got the coach fired?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 07, 2011, 08:24:01 PM

I have no problem at all with the GM.   It's the coach and the players I'm not interested in.   Bunch of punk thugs like Blount and Talib and a nice guy at QB who reminds me of Andre the Giant.  About the only players I like on the team are Barber, Ruud and Caddy.

The Days of great players and great humans like Mike Alstott, John Lynch, James Wilder, Warrick Dunn, Paul Gruber, etc seem to be a thing of the past with the Bucs.   It's hard to cheer for this current group of excrement.   I prefer to root against them.   Strange but true, I get pleasure these days watching the losses.   Given how much I loved the team before, it's quite odd.
What the hell Java. If you prefer to root against them, how are you even a "Bucs fan"? We don't have great players yet because we're rebuilding but Penn, Freeman, Grimm, and McCoy look to play the part.

Jury still out on Grimm and McCoy. They started to come on late before their injuries. But that was nowhere near enough time to say they are the solution. We've had several players that have had good streaks and then fade out.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#23 : March 07, 2011, 08:25:19 PM

It sounds more and more like the Broncos are backing off a trade of QB Kyle Orton. We hear the team prefers to have a veteran quarterback on the roster, especially if a lockout causes a long layoff. The original rumor was that the organization was looking for a second-round pick for the signalcaller, something that could not happen with an expired Collective Bargaining Agreement.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/story/permalink/22988

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 07, 2011, 08:45:54 PM

Prior to that he was an interesting fellow.

I appreciate that.   The only difference between me back then and now is I don't support the makeup of the current team.   They could win the superbowl with this team and I still wouldn't support it.    I'm exactly the same guy with exactly the same values as I ever had.    I just don't get how you guys can cheer for guys like Blount.    That's the kind of guy you should be rooting against - not for.

I root for the buccaneers.  I enjoy watching talented players.  I don't care so much about their personal conduct except for when they are representing the organization.  I care more about how they play as a team.  And Blount has behaved well since arriving, he has been a huge asset to the team, and represented the team well since he arrived in the interviews I have seen. 

We have both been young and done stupid things in our lives Java - thank goodness we weren't on national television with holier than thou folks watching our every move.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 07, 2011, 08:57:46 PM

We have both been young and done stupid things in our lives Java - thank goodness we weren't on national television with holier than thou folks watching our every move.

And thank goodness one of you has moved on from stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 07, 2011, 09:55:04 PM

Jury still out on Grimm and McCoy. They started to come on late before their injuries. But that was nowhere near enough time to say they are the solution. We've had several players that have had good streaks and then fade out.
Jury still out on everybody dude. I like McCoy and Grimm's chances though, they came on late and I think they will rebound. These are guys like Freeman that have a good work ethic, good character, and very smart players.

jeanclaud

Starter

#27 : March 07, 2011, 10:17:23 PM

So to recap, Java: This player's too mean! This player's too nice! This player's too big!

And Jeff Garcia is just right.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 07, 2011, 10:25:27 PM

So to recap, Java: This player's too mean! This player's too nice! This player's too big!

And Jeff Garcia is just right.

That says it all.

jeanclaud

Starter

#29 : March 07, 2011, 10:29:49 PM

No he's far too big. Imagine how big that ring would have to be! We're trying to preach financial responsibility to the players come on
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys remember when Gruden refused to use the shotgun formation. lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools