Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys remember when Gruden refused to use the shotgun formation. lol « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#75 : March 14, 2011, 07:38:27 PM

I guess the dancing around it says what I need to hear. Thank you Ill.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#76 : March 14, 2011, 07:42:17 PM

Tap-dancing like Sammy Davis Jr.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#77 : March 14, 2011, 08:15:01 PM

Could hear the tone, could you? Perhaps one day you'll realize that I don't give a damn what you do, any more than I care about what Java does. Again, I don't have my ego wrapped up in a team I'm not even a part of, and certainly not in what some dimwits on a bulletin board say. For those of you that do, well, I can only laugh at how pathetic that is.

Please insert some witty comment about me following you around or how you "pwned" me. If you can't even manage that, just post a picture.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#78 : March 14, 2011, 08:33:22 PM

Could hear the tone, could you? Perhaps one day you'll realize that I don't give a damn what you do, any more than I care about what Java does. Again, I don't have my ego wrapped up in a team I'm not even a part of, and certainly not in what some dimwits on a bulletin board say. For those of you that do, well, I can only laugh at how pathetic that is.

Please insert some witty comment about me following you around or how you "pwned" me. If you can't even manage that, just post a picture.
Thankfully we have someone like you to police all the pathetic people you don't give a damn about.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#79 : March 14, 2011, 08:36:07 PM

LOL..... lil testy, are we?

If you're questioning whether i have an emotional investment in this team? Damn right, i do. Been a fan since day 1.... and won't apologize for that, even if i'm not a part of the team(how lame is that statement?).

Speaking of pathetic.....how bout living in Wisconsin, posting on a Bucs board, when u aren't a part of the team..... and have no emotional investment? Why are YOU here?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#80 : March 14, 2011, 09:06:03 PM

Tap-dancing like Sammy Davis Jr.

Sammy Davis Jr. had talent.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#81 : March 14, 2011, 09:41:26 PM

I'm certainly not going to cry about it like a butt-hurt little girl. You see, I don't have my ego wrapped up in a team in not even playing on. If others don't share my opinion, I don't take it as a personal insult.

This is it in a nutshell.   I've had more arguments with Illuminator than almost anyone on this board.   But he has his way of seeing things on certain topics and I have mine.   We don't cry about it.   Life goes on.     

Some of you guys act like you've been anally raped when you read anything negative about the team.   

To quote Bill Murray in Stripes - "Lighten up Francis".

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#82 : March 14, 2011, 11:18:09 PM

Did I say "no emotional investment?" I meant to say I don't have my ego invested in an external source like a team I'm not on (actually, that's what I did say). Not that you could tell the difference.

I've never lived in Wisconsin and never claimed to.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#83 : March 14, 2011, 11:43:25 PM

Thankfully we have someone like you to police all the pathetic people you don't give a damn about.

LMAO.  Good stuff.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

JDog

Hall of Famer

#84 : March 15, 2011, 03:47:37 AM

What's even better stuff is guys like Hate who supposedly have me on ignore but comment on my posts almost every thread.   

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#85 : March 15, 2011, 07:34:36 AM

What's even better stuff is guys like Hate who supposedly have me on ignore but comment on my posts almost every thread.

What in the world must your life be like?  You actually find it entertaining to spend all this time on a Buccaneer message board, changing names constantly to avoid the latest ban . . . just so you can carry on these types of arguments and bait people into carrying on a discussion with you?  REALLY?

Wow . . .  good luck with that. Maybe you should get a dog.  You need a friend.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Hate

Hall of Famer
#86 : March 15, 2011, 08:49:38 AM

Dude.... only time i see your posts are when they are quoted..... another PR bug.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you guys remember when Gruden refused to use the shotgun formation. lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools