Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 07, 2011, 06:59:34 PM

Most senseless thread award nominee?

He posts a video of casual conversation about being drafted(said nothing wrong), and the dude played ok-good when he was healthy. Had a decent impact as a backup rookie. So why the hate? He wouldnt sign an autograph for you or something? Call you a moron when he came through your drive thru window? He didnt want fries with that?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : March 07, 2011, 07:05:22 PM

I think the "I'm wet" thread recently might win that award.

AJ Burnett

Rookie

#17 : March 07, 2011, 09:46:36 PM

I think the "I'm wet" thread recently might win that award.

I agree

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 08, 2011, 06:58:51 AM

Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 08, 2011, 08:13:34 AM

Dude is missing hair on the left side of his head!!! That has to be from some sort of nutritional deficiency associated with too many cheeseburgers.

Actually thought he was pretty well spoken.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 08, 2011, 09:50:05 AM

On NFL Radio prior to last years draft, I heard some negative things about Price... being soft, not a hard worker, too much of an ego, etc.  At the time I wasn't thrilled nor upset with the pick, as I thought there were better options available.  Now, I don't really see a lot of what those nay-sayers were talking about.  He seems motivated.  He appears to be a hard worker.  We'll see what the new season brings.  I think he'll be just fine.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 08, 2011, 10:00:37 AM

This post is horsefeathers. Cheeseburgers don't get rated as first round potential and out perform a top 3 pick at the same position.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 09, 2011, 12:17:02 AM

Go ahead and judge him for that video on youtube.

I'll judge him for this one.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 09, 2011, 12:55:19 AM

Price might be better than McCoy IMO.  When he gets healthy, we will have to see.  He certainly appears to be a better pass rusher, more disruptive up the gut.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 09, 2011, 01:41:39 AM

Price might be better than McCoy IMO.  When he gets healthy, we will have to see.  He certainly appears to be a better pass rusher, more disruptive up the gut.

There is only 2 knocks I have against him.. he isnt versatile in what assignments you can give him and he doesnt have great balance, but he is a disruptive 1-gap tackle. He is so quick off the line and he is so difficult to block. Getting him back healthy is going to make a huge difference.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 09, 2011, 10:41:18 AM

There is only 2 knocks I have against him.. he isnt versatile in what assignments you can give him and he doesnt have great balance, but he is a disruptive 1-gap tackle. He is so quick off the line and he is so difficult to block. Getting him back healthy is going to make a huge difference.

His biggest knocks were that he took limited snaps in college and there was big questions about if he could stay healthy. So far, the "experts" were right about his health.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 09, 2011, 11:42:04 PM

oh boy. 

CLICK

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 10, 2011, 10:33:22 PM

If his surgical procedure holds him up, then Price might have a chance to be a very disruptive pass rushing DT for years to come.

cover-too

Starter

#28 : March 11, 2011, 09:43:55 AM

I hope he can come back from that surgery.  The Bucs need him up there being the disruptive force he can be if he is healthy.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#29 : June 29, 2011, 10:37:50 AM

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!

O snap cheeseburger man  isn't ready for football?  And this shocks you people why???  Now save the moma  and girlfriend jokes and tell me why dude isn't a little weaklin.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools