Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#165 : July 27, 2012, 04:36:06 PM

Considering all the high picks he has had, Dominik may be the worst drafter in Buc history.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#166 : July 27, 2012, 05:41:21 PM

Considering all the high picks he has had, Dominik may be the worst drafter in Buc history.

2nd round looks pretty awful, but the 1st round isn't. McCoy could be a bust if he can't stay healthy this year, but Freeman and Clayborn look to be solid picks. Of course we all know what you think of Freeman, but in reality he is still likely going to be a great franchise QB. Clayborn was beast mode as a rookie even though he was surrounded by garbage. Plus this year's draft looks to be great with three starters. I hope you are just being a troll as usual and don't really believe Dom is the worst ever. It's not even close.

This year will tell us a lot about the guys Dom has drafted over the past 4 years.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#167 : July 27, 2012, 05:46:56 PM

I think the trade speaks to me that he knew he made a mistake. Signing Gilberry and Okoye ahead of time showed me he anticipated the trade. Had he done nothing I'd be a little more upset. Price looked like a solid pick to me at the time. We needed DT and he was the best one available. Sometimes your need picks don't work out but that's the draft for you.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#168 : August 04, 2012, 10:35:03 AM

I think the trade speaks to me that he knew he made a mistake. Signing Gilberry and Okoye ahead of time showed me he anticipated the trade. Had he done nothing I'd be a little more upset. Price looked like a solid pick to me at the time. We needed DT and he was the best one available. Sometimes your need picks don't work out but that's the draft for you.
I think Schiano had a lot to do with the signing of those players and also the trading of Price. Sounds to me like your just trying to give Dom credit. He shouldve been out of here with Rah. Specially since the Glazers showed they are willing to spend money this off season so you cant blame them for Dom sitting still in previous off season. It was all about his "plan". We couldve paid a guy like Johnathan Joseph or even Nnamdi but no we waited and paid who??? Eric wright. Hell Dom tried to give Fat Albert more than 100 mil when he first got hired. That pretty much proves the Glazers never told him he couldnt spend on free agents.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#169 : August 04, 2012, 02:10:43 PM

I'll take Okoye over an oft injured, mentally distracted Price.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#170 : August 04, 2012, 08:20:11 PM

I'll take Okoye over an oft injured, mentally distracted Price.

They already had Okoye even before getting rid of Price.   

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#171 : August 04, 2012, 08:21:27 PM

Dom was slightly better than Bruce Allen.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#172 : August 04, 2012, 08:30:28 PM

Dom was slightly better than Bruce Allen.

Allen was horrible.   However, I just looked through the drafts of both Dominik and Allen.    I think Allen may have been better.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#173 : August 04, 2012, 09:18:27 PM

Ummm Yes please!!!!

This signing is as good as Big Man Nicks..(outstanding F.A and draft for the bucs)))  Pumped for next week man.. GOOOOOOOOOO BUCS BABY

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

TheQ

Starter

#174 : August 04, 2012, 10:04:50 PM

Now I hope that the Price talk has ended on here. He's a Bear now and the enemy.
Too bad ANOTHER ROUND TWO Pick by Dom didn't work out....and it looks like Benn, also a round 2 pick, is not going to be impressing the coaching with the injury, AGAIN.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools