Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

-ts

Hall of Famer
#30 : June 29, 2011, 10:41:48 AM

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!

O snap cheeseburger man  isn't ready for football?  And this shocks you people why???  Now save the moma  and girlfriend jokes and tell me why dude isn't a little weaklin.....
Have you ever had a fractured pelvis and played DT in the NFL?

Interesting. Neither have I.

Keep making yourself look foolish though.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 29, 2011, 11:07:18 AM

lol this BucFanOcala1 is a buc fan but he sure has his share of guys on the team he cant stand. Goes at them hard. Hard like you think they screwed his gf/wife or something.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : June 29, 2011, 11:07:37 AM

This guy must have a lot of experience with being 300lbs, having a hip fracture, and tearing your hami. I mean why else would he post this stuff? Oh....cause he is a complete jackwagon that is hoping one of our Bucs is a bust? Yeah that sounds about right.

Love to see this turd meet Price in person. I promise he wouldn't say ANYTHING disrespectful....but when your invisible on a computer it's ok to be a rude d###head.
: June 29, 2011, 11:09:18 AM JDouble

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 29, 2011, 11:31:33 AM

Too soon to tell anything about the guy at the NFL level. Injuries happen, it's part of the game man. I don't think ANY person would ever "tank" their own first season.

Ever get hurt at work and have to take time off because of it? If not, you're either too young to have had that happen as of yet, or just one lucky sob.

Give the guy a break already, that situation was out of his control. I seriously doubt with an injury like that you or I would be doing much better.

P.S. Did Java steal your account? (is this you)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 29, 2011, 11:49:07 AM

we are well covered at dt with mccoy, miller,okam and woods......be better with that injury if he did start on the pup list no need to rush him back...we have some on the practice team that will be competing for a spot too......the dee line will be a huge plus this year imo.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 29, 2011, 12:03:17 PM

I do remember on only one occassion, I heard a California sports reporter (a call-in guest on NFL Radio), before the draft... mentioning that Price will never be a productive NFL player.  He did make claims that he'll always be hurt, never be in shape, and won't really give you full effort in any game.  Again, it was only ONE person who said this, so I paid it no attention, but it's something to just file away in the back of one's mind.  We'll see if he ends up being right.  I wonder if BucFanOcala1 was that reporter.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#36 : June 29, 2011, 12:38:44 PM

lol this BucFanOcala1 is a buc fan but he sure has his share of guys on the team he cant stand. Goes at them hard. Hard like you think they screwed his gf/wife or something.

LOL!!!   Thanks man was waiting for that lol...

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#37 : June 29, 2011, 12:44:25 PM

we are well covered at dt with mccoy, miller,okam and woods......be better with that injury if he did start on the pup list no need to rush him back...we have some on the practice team that will be competing for a spot too......the dee line will be a huge plus this year imo.

Man I'm down like you know what with them four.Big frank the  Tank is gona wow people this year....Hopefully my man Da'Quan and Clayborn make it a mess on the ends..It's going to be exciting on Defense this year..

grotesktruth

Starter

#38 : June 30, 2011, 01:32:48 AM

Man I'm down like you know what with them four.Big frank the  Tank is gona wow people this year....Hopefully my man Da'Quan and Clayborn make it a mess on the ends..It's going to be exciting on Defense this year..

Lol at the "about-face" trying to show his love and support, after completely bashing in Java fashion. Surprised he isn't squealing about how horrible Bowers is, considering his knack for picking on injured linemen.

grotesktruth

Starter

#39 : June 30, 2011, 01:34:33 AM

Besides, 4Bucs is right. I like the idea of giving these other guys a chance to shine, to prove who the best back-ups are, all while getting quality reps and hopefully a little play time until Price gets back to work. (hopefully...please ? )

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : June 30, 2011, 08:11:04 AM

Yeah. Maybe a guy like Doug Worthington or Al Woods will take this time to shine while Price is down and we will discover yet another young stud on our roster.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#41 : June 30, 2011, 08:14:00 AM

i liked what i saw out of woods.  think he can be a solid rotational guy.

grotesktruth

Starter

#42 : June 30, 2011, 12:40:10 PM

At least, with the given playing time these backups will recieve, we will know without doubt who are best backups are going to be semi-long term. Silver lining? thank you.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 30, 2011, 12:45:29 PM

I think Al Woods is going to ascend...

Going to watch that young man closely this year.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#44 : June 30, 2011, 12:58:27 PM

Here's the only scouting report I can find that is anywhere near
what's being debated in this thread...

http://draftbreakdown.com/scouting-report-brian-price

But other than the 'fat and lazy' comment in the report - it's a glowing review.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price is softer then a cheeseburger! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools