Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaddafi running for the hills « previous next »
Page: 1

spartan

Hall of Famer
: March 07, 2011, 05:23:15 PM

The President just sent a 'clear message" that  Gaddafi and his aides "will be held accountable" for their actions.

They must be quaking in their boots now after seeing how the President held Israel, Iran, N.Korea, the Afghan Govt, BP, Wall Street, Citigroup accountable for their actions too. Next is the "severe consequences" phase, followed by the "line in the sand". Then he gets really miffed and threatens them with the UN.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : March 07, 2011, 06:50:38 PM

I wasn't happy to hear SecDef Robert Gates joke about going to war in Libya today.  I usually respect him a great deal - but it was very insensitive to the American people and our military members.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 07, 2011, 06:58:20 PM

The President just sent a 'clear message" that  Gaddafi and his aides "will be held accountable" for their actions.

They must be quaking in their boots now after seeing how the President held Israel, Iran, N.Korea, the Afghan Govt, BP, Wall Street, Citigroup accountable for their actions too. Next is the "severe consequences" phase, followed by the "line in the sand". Then he gets really miffed and threatens them with the UN.

Don't forget the ever terrifying "finger wag"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 07, 2011, 07:02:40 PM

He threatened them with the U.N.  Oh my...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 07, 2011, 07:06:47 PM

He threatened them with the U.N.  Oh my...

No not yet, we are still at the "let me be perfectly clear" stage.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaddafi running for the hills « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools