Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not Winning « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 14, 2011, 08:31:19 AM

I'd rather watch news on Charlie Sheen than news on the CBA.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#31 : March 14, 2011, 07:15:13 PM

Tickets sold out in 18 mins. Sheen is giving $1 of each ticket to the Red Cross. Nice gesture, but he's still a prickhead in my book.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you get your Charlie Sheen tickets? If you didn't move quickly, you'll be facing scalper prices to get to see the Vatican Assassin Warlock on stage. The two dates of his upcoming tour, Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option, sold out in 18 minutes.

The quick sell-out is a record, confirms the Detroit Free Press. And Sheen is said to be thinking of adding more dates, following the April 2 debut at the Fox Theatre Detroit and April 3 gig at the Chicago Theatre. He happily tweeted, "Fastball; Detroit/Chicago sold out in minutes... Thanks to Sheen's Cadre..! #WINNING c"

* Alec Baldwin's advice for Sheen: 'You can't win'

Sheen spokesman Larry Solters confirmed the two April appearances, which Sheen describes as telling "'the REAL story," are sold out.

However, you can find tickets on re-sale outlets, such as Tickets Now, for anywhere from $47 to $799.

Sheen is donating $1 from every ticket to the Red Cross to help earthquake relief efforts, he says on his website (where T-shirts are now for sale).

Meanwhile, back on the Two and a Half Men lot, Sheen's trailer has been driven away. It was going to be towed, reports EW.com, but Sheen sent someone to repair it and drive it home.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/03/charlie-sheens-live-shows-sell-out-in-minutes/1?loc=interstitialskip

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 14, 2011, 10:08:48 PM

I'd rather watch news on Charlie Sheen than news on the CBA.

+1

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 15, 2011, 12:29:42 AM

I want one of those t-shirts. The torpedoes of truth t-shirts sold out already.

www.charliesheen.com

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 15, 2011, 01:28:10 AM

I want a "Tiger Blood" T-shirt....

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#35 : March 15, 2011, 04:03:35 AM

I find the dude entertaining as hell.  But thats just me.

Then you are not the anti java.    Java likes sheen as well.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 15, 2011, 12:22:56 PM

...and JDog should know - because let me tell you, JDog knew Java, and you anti-Java, are no Java...

er...wait...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 16, 2011, 01:25:54 AM

...and JDog should know - because let me tell you, JDog knew Java, and you anti-Java, are no Java...

er...wait...

LOL, thats funny.   The fact that I think Freeman is the finest QB ever to put on a BUC uni, and he hasn't reached his potential yet,  is polar opposite of JAVA or J-dog or AJ Burnett or whatever mult he is using today. Not to mention Coach Morris is a great coach and the players want to play hard for him.  What not to like?  I am very excited about the BUCS future.  In my best Bart Scott voice........CANT WAIT !!!!!!
Java?   He cant wait for the next loss, so he can celebrate.  Its ponderous man, ponderous.
: March 16, 2011, 01:35:22 AM The-anti-java

JDog

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 16, 2011, 01:36:44 AM

Team sucks.   Had an easy schedule and barely pulled out wins against a bunch of teams with losing records.   Next year they go in the toilet again (if there is a season).   

Sheen is cool though.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 16, 2011, 10:28:45 PM

Charlie Sheen adds five cities to national tour

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Charlie Sheen on Tuesday added five new shows to the schedule of live performances he has mounted in the wake of being fired last week from his hit television program "Two And A Half Men."

Sheen's "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option Show" will expand beyond previous cities of Detroit and Chicago to include New York City, Boston, Cleveland, Columbus, Ohio and Wallingford, Conn.

The new shows were posted on the sales site of Ticketmaster. The trek currently begins on April 5 in Cleveland and ends one week later in Boston. The new stops were added following reports over the weekend that the first two shows sold out quickly.

Sheen, who was TV's highest paid actor for his role as a skirt-chasing, heavy-drinking bachelor on No. 1-rated comedy "Two And A Half Men," has made headlines worldwide since January when he entered a home-based rehab program for drug and alcohol abuse. Production of his show was suspended.

After completing treatment, the actor said he wanted to return to work, but the show's producer Chuck Lorre, its makers at Warner Bros Television and the CBS network that aired it kept the program on hold.

Sheen went on several radio and TV interviews, complaining loudly about Warner Bros. and insulting Lorre by calling him "a stupid, stupid little man," among many other things. Warner Bros then fired him. He has sued both Warner Bros and Lorre for $100 million claiming he was wrongfully terminated.

For its part, Warner Bros. has claimed in a letter to Sheen's lawyer that the actor was engaged in "dangerously self-destructive conduct and appears to be very ill." Warner Bros. said Sheen had difficulty remembering lines, could not collaborate and had poisoned key working relationships.

Indeed, Sheen has had a troubled 2010, pleading guilty to assaulting his now ex-wife, being put on probation, spending several stints in rehab and in hospitals.

In recent weeks, he has gone on a personal media blitz starting a webcast called "Sheen's Korner," in which he talks about whatever is on his mind, and opening his own Twitter account to stay connected to fans.

Not much is known about his show beyond the description on the Ticketmaster site, which reads: "Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? WILL THERE BE MORE?!?! This IS where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it. I dare you to keep up with me."

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 18, 2011, 03:21:01 PM

Chrlie Sheen for President?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 18, 2011, 03:26:30 PM

Truth about Sheen's last hospital visit: One of the doctors that treated Sheen on his Jan. 27th hospitalization has disclosed some of the details of his health. While he was publicly diagnosed with a hiatal hernia, he did have considerable amounts of alcohol and narcotics, including cocaine in his system. When asked how much cocaine Sheen had used, the doctor replied; "enough to kill two and a half men"

JDog

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 21, 2011, 04:26:47 AM

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/mar/18/180948/charlie-sheen-road-show-coming-to-tampa/news-breaking/

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#43 : March 21, 2011, 07:17:57 AM

Rays are out of town - otherwise, he'd probably outdraw them.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 21, 2011, 01:18:42 PM

Charlie Sheen -- Bringing Winning to Haiti

3/21/2011 7:56 AM PDT by TMZ Staff   

Charlie Sheen better make sure his warlock passport papers are in order -- because we're told he plans on bringing his comedy tour to Haiti ... with the help of close pal Sean Penn.

Sources close to Sheen tell TMZ his people are working out the logistics to have Sheen's upcoming tour make a stop in Haiti. We're told the plan is for the show to end there, with all the proceeds going to charity.

According to our sources, Sheen is enlisting the help of the unofficial president of Haiti, Sean Penn.

To the best of our knowledge, tiger's blood is legal in Haiti.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not Winning « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools