Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FALLOUT OF RADIATION EXPECTED TO REACH WEST COAST OF THE U.S.??????? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : March 18, 2011, 08:06:11 AM

Here's a link you might want to keep in your favorites so you can monitor the rad levels around the U.S. http://radiationnetwork.com Either that or you can stay up to date with latest March Madness coverage like our beloved President Barry is doing.
Crap - I was of the opinion significant issues would exist for the US -

Wow!  An American hoping for a bad outcome?

But I shouldn't be surprised.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : March 18, 2011, 09:47:54 AM

I'm proud of my country. We're fighting two wars, leading the UN's effort against Libya, aiding Japan and Haiti in reconstructing their countries......all the while we're coming out of major issues at home.

What other country or world power has done anything as close?

I used to be proud.   But look what's happened to the US Dollar since your buddy Obama took office Jan 20, 2009.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 18, 2011, 11:49:23 AM

Who cares what the exchange ratio to Aus dollar is?  In fact, a deteriorating exchange allows our country to pay off its debts easier, doesn't it?

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#33 : March 18, 2011, 12:48:24 PM

Who cares what the exchange ratio to Aus dollar is?  In fact, a deteriorating exchange allows our country to pay off its debts easier, doesn't it?

Wow! You actually make sense this time. You tank the dollar to where its worthless because the Fed keeps printing money out of thin air without anything to back it. At the same time you are defaulting on the national debt because as I said, the dollar would be worthless. Essentially it already is since nothing but a piece of paper. It kind of makes you wonder if they are intentionally doing it though. Uh duh....WINNING!(fat cats). Us Little people, LOSING!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 18, 2011, 01:49:56 PM

Nothing about tanking the dollar.

Meanwhile, you pessimists ignore the great things our country has been involved in over the last year (fighting for democracy, fighting terrorism, assisting other countries w/ their crisis/disasters).

Funny that our country is being praised by nations all over the world, but our own citizens continue to trash their own country.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 18, 2011, 02:02:00 PM

No, deteriorating the dollar makes it HARDER to pay off debts, because it take more dollars to equal X foreign currency. If in 2008 we owed Australia $1 billion Aussie dollars, we only owed them $714 million US $, now we owe them $1.1 billion US dollars. Our debt increased $386 million because of weakness in the dollar.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 18, 2011, 02:08:05 PM

Nothing about tanking the dollar.

Meanwhile, you pessimists ignore the great things our country has been involved in over the last year (fighting for democracy, fighting terrorism, assisting other countries w/ their crisis/disasters).

Funny that our country is being praised by nations all over the world, but our own citizens continue to trash their own country.

Who is trashing the country?? Every post is criticizing the President (and Congress) not the country. It is no different than when your favorite team hires a bad Coach.

Face it, Obama=Leeman Bennett

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 18, 2011, 06:33:36 PM

A weaker dollar makes our exports cheaper and allows us to pay off debts easier.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 18, 2011, 07:19:37 PM

A weaker dollar makes our exports cheaper and allows us to pay off debts easier.

HUH??? ::)

Our debts are loans to the government. The government doesn't export. Private enterprise exports.

Unless you are proposing that government take over all exporting manufacturers (they already have GM and Chrysler).................yeah, that does sound very Obamaish

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 18, 2011, 07:43:03 PM

Here's a link you might want to keep in your favorites so you can monitor the rad levels around the U.S. http://radiationnetwork.com Either that or you can stay up to date with latest March Madness coverage like our beloved President Barry is doing.
Crap - I was of the opinion significant issues would exist for the US -

Wow!  An American hoping for a bad outcome?

But I shouldn't be surprised.
Typo dweeb - saw it and figured most would get - should read "I was of the opinion significant issues wouldn't exist for the US".  If you hadn't cut the quote folks would have been able to figure it out.  Well, most folks...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#40 : March 18, 2011, 08:50:42 PM

I can see it getting to the point when mortgages will be paid to the Federal Reserve. So.......how bout that radiation folks? Anything to worry about?

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#41 : March 18, 2011, 09:09:40 PM

JDog

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 18, 2011, 09:11:49 PM

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 18, 2011, 09:18:58 PM

lolz.

Yay the weak dollar!

JDog

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 18, 2011, 10:24:10 PM

You know how weak the dollar would have to get to compete with chinese exports?    The USA makes it's import money on items that are high tech and high priced.   Countries are going to import that regardless.   A weak dollar does nothing but hurt the country.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FALLOUT OF RADIATION EXPECTED TO REACH WEST COAST OF THE U.S.??????? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools