Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU next year « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Runole

Hall of Famer
#45 : August 11, 2011, 08:29:51 AM

Bradham is playing out of position at FSU. hes a natural middle linebacker. he will be a perfect fit as a 3-4 inside backer in the nfl. his size and athleticism are perfect. if he goes somewhere like pittsburgh and plays alongside timmons when farrior retires they will be straight nasty.

i still dont get why hes not playing the mike position. hes good as a weakside backer but hes be amazing as a middle

You are probably correct but FSU does not have the personnel to run a 3-4 defense.  With Stoops it will be interesting to see what defensive schemes he runs this year. He certainly has a wealth of talent to work with this year and certainly can run zone and man coverages.    As to Bradham from what I understand he has become one of the key leaders of the defense.  I tend to think that he is a bit stiff for an outside lB but at this point I will trust the coaches.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 13, 2011, 12:53:38 PM

I would have loved to see Luc crack the starting lineup this year at Mike but according to the depth chart they've moved him outside.  That is weird to me.  With his size he seems like a natural Mike.  Further, the Mike job is open for competition.  By moving him outside he'll be stuck behind Nigel this year. Then we have T. Smith potentially starting at Mike and he is built like  a safety.  I know he is a great athlete and but what are we going to do against run heavy teams, perhaps play Vince Williams at Mike?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU next year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools