Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sportsagentblog's 2011 Mock Draft w/agents (Round 1) « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 18, 2011, 09:52:01 AM

I don't think Jacksonville is going to overlook everything that says Aldon Smith is a better draft pick than Ryan Kerrigan, but you never know.

OneDayGM

Practice Squad

#16 : March 18, 2011, 01:57:40 PM

I don't think Jacksonville is going to overlook everything that says Aldon Smith is a better draft pick than Ryan Kerrigan, but you never know.

The reason why I put Kerrigan there was not only because I feel he is a safer pick & better player right now is that Head Coach Jack Del Rio needs someone who can come in from Day 1 and make an immediate impact. His job is on the line this year, Kerrigan is way more pro-ready then Smith and could be a force from the start.

OneDayGM

Practice Squad

#17 : April 16, 2011, 09:49:58 AM

MAJOR changes to both rounds, check it out everyone!

Buc45

Starter
#18 : April 16, 2011, 10:18:25 AM

Didn't PR have Carter going in the 5th round?  I thought that was way late for him...I was thinking more 3rd or 4th round...2nd seems pretty early...I think I would rather have Moch.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 16, 2011, 10:24:44 AM

I wouldn't take either Carter or Moch before the 4th!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sportsagentblog's 2011 Mock Draft w/agents (Round 1) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools