Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Derrick Locke wasn't drafted... « previous next »
Page: 1

calibucfan15

Starter

: April 30, 2011, 08:40:42 PM

Apparently he couldn't pass physicals and his injury history killed his stock. He mentioned this on twitter:

locke20 Derrick Locke
I was prepared for this to happen. Teams wouldn't pass me on my medicals & took me off draft boards but this not the end of my story

locke20 Derrick Locke
They say I have a spine injury which to some teams would be bad for business but I feel fine and have played after my injury wit no problems

Wasn't much of a fan. Thought he was more track guy than football guy. However now that he wasn't drafted and would be a 3rd option for us i'd feel comfortable giving him a shot to be that speed back we lack. Having grinders ahead of him could be beneficial for him since he would have limited touches against a tired defense prolonging his health

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 30, 2011, 11:18:26 PM

No thanks. Noel Devine, Brandon Saine. TB should look into them I would like Brandon Saine more than devine.

ras01

Second String

#2 : May 01, 2011, 01:24:54 AM

I think Devine will go to one of the FL. teams once the lockout is over. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's early next week.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 01, 2011, 01:32:57 AM

I dont get the love for smurf backs.  The way some guys were gushing over Devine the last month or two,  you would of thought he would have went #1 over Cam Newton.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ras01

Second String

#4 : May 01, 2011, 01:36:25 AM

Some people including me get wrapped up in speed alone. Thats why I would like him.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Derrick Locke wasn't drafted... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools