Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs don't want Martez Wilson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: March 16, 2011, 08:58:07 PM

The Bucs and Cardinals were the only teams not represented at Martez Wilson's pro day today. I think this is great news. I don't think he would be a good fit here at all.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Rex-Ryan-30-NFL-teams-show-up-for-Illinois-pro-day.html

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#1 : March 16, 2011, 09:45:02 PM

Interesting. I'm actually a little surprised by this.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 16, 2011, 10:19:03 PM

or they could be hiding their interest or are already planning to bring him in for a workout.  You never know.

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#3 : March 16, 2011, 10:24:18 PM

Maybe the Bucs are happy with Ruud and plan on re-signing him

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 16, 2011, 10:25:08 PM

Says who? Plenty of tape available from games, bowls, combine. Maybe the Bucs thought they'd seen enough and he could be heading to Tampa for a visit too. Never know.

ISLAND BUCS

Starter

#5 : March 16, 2011, 10:30:52 PM

Watching the game, Bucs at NO today.  Ruud made a big hit to cause NO to fumble at the Buc 4.  Bucs already behind 7-3. Maybe if game goes to 14-3 we don't win.
Bilick (former Blat coach) comments that some in Tampa are down on Ruud for a lack of big hits, but he thinks Ruud is good, and went on to say Gruden always said he liked Ruud.
I heard Morris say he was happy with Ruud. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 16, 2011, 10:37:43 PM

not attending a pro day could mean anything...

either if you're pro tez or no to tez...

Everything is a smokescreen, one way or another.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucsWin31

Starter

#7 : March 16, 2011, 10:44:26 PM

He's rated no. 1 among ILBs maybe they think he probably wont be there

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 16, 2011, 10:50:16 PM

Or..............they are madly in love with him, and don't really need to see him running around doing drills.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 16, 2011, 11:06:02 PM

Next year is the year to address MLB. Roll with McKenzie this year, if he works out, great. If he doesn't, cash in on the strong MLB class next year.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 16, 2011, 11:12:14 PM

What do you guys think of Quan Sturdivant? I think he would be an OUTSTANDING pick in the 3rd or 4th round. Immediate starter at one of the 3 linebacker spots, former QB, very instinctive, good tackler, and solid in a pass drops.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 17, 2011, 01:54:58 AM

What do you guys think of Quan Sturdivant? I think he would be an OUTSTANDING pick in the 3rd or 4th round. Immediate starter at one of the 3 linebacker spots, former QB, very instinctive, good tackler, and solid in a pass drops.
+1

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 17, 2011, 03:01:30 AM

He's rated no. 1 among ILBs maybe they think he probably wont be there

in this class, its not neccessarily saying much. ILBs this year are leaving a lot to be desired.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#13 : March 17, 2011, 07:12:08 AM

Watching the game, Bucs at NO today.  Ruud made a big hit to cause NO to fumble at the Buc 4.  Bucs already behind 7-3. Maybe if game goes to 14-3 we don't win.
Bilick (former Blat coach) comments that some in Tampa are down on Ruud for a lack of big hits, but he thinks Ruud is good, and went on to say Gruden always said he liked Ruud.
I heard Morris say he was happy with Ruud.

A little earlier,  in that same game, did you see Ruud get absolutely DISTROYED in the hole trying to make 1 on 1 tackle? That just CAN'T happen to the Starting middle Linebacker of your football team.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 17, 2011, 08:44:54 AM

Not a fan of Wilson at all.  Hope we aren't interested.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs don't want Martez Wilson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools