Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman getting respect from all over the league « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

MrGruden

Second String

#105 : March 27, 2011, 04:53:32 PM

Settle down everyone! I just microwaved poptarts and i've got plenty for everyone!

J diggidydog aka J AVA aka firrari F 50 aka we the best! you gotta stop now son. Leave these good people alone and let's get back to the tebow lovecave!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#106 : March 27, 2011, 08:05:50 PM

I thought that part was pretty funny as well.   Java isn't a troll at all.   Just a guy who voices an opinion that may be opposite to others at times.

But we aren't falling for that as the reason you felt the need to quote the "You on the other hand are just plain boring. "  part.    You found that funny simply because it was an insult against someone you disagree with - not because it was actually funny.

Thats not at all what you do. You post as a troll with the most ridiculous things simply to get a reaction out of people. You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else on these boards. You havent contributed to any real sort of football discussion on these boards in years. You are simply a child.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#107 : March 27, 2011, 09:16:07 PM

Au contraire!

I post my true thoughts.     Strange how you thought my opinion was fine when Gruden was coach, but it's not fine now that Heemy is coach.    I still have the same brain.   The only thing that changed was the coach.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 28, 2011, 08:37:57 AM

No you didn't.   I don't even remember you posting here back then.

Oh, you're right.

I predicted 8-8 and 8-8.

2009 (http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,696505.msg704451.html#msg704451):
I see no reason why we can't be 8-8 next season, especially if two teams in our division flop next season (which seems to be the trend).

2010 (http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1183444.msg1183455.html#msg1183455):
But if this team has improved as much as Raheem says it has, I'm expecting 8+ victories in 2010.

Although, I did say 8+ victories.  Eight or more.  That has to count for, like, half a victory, right?

So I win.  At worst we tie.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#109 : March 28, 2011, 10:36:29 AM

That's probably why he likes Indonesian girls.  They make him seem taller.

I'm not denying that.   I'm about the same height as the Indonesian guys so it works out well for me.    I consider a person who is 6 foot 6 to be a freak with a huge physical advantage over others playing football.   No way will I root for that guy.

Thats just stupid.  The whole point of elite athletic leagues (This aint intermural sports here bub.) Is that the best players are freaks of nature athletically.  I can understand why some fans really root for the Drew Brees type of guy because heck, he doesn't look all that different from most of us.  But even Brese is a freak. maybe one in 500 of us could have ever had that kind of arm strength if we'd have worked on it every day since Kindegarden.  And his armstrength is pedestrian as NFL QB's go.   

I don't get it, you root against talent?

jbear

Pro Bowler

#110 : March 28, 2011, 11:06:31 AM

I thought that part was pretty funny as well.   Java isn't a troll at all.   Just a guy who voices an opinion that may be opposite to others at times.

But we aren't falling for that as the reason you felt the need to quote the "You on the other hand are just plain boring. "  part.    You found that funny simply because it was an insult against someone you disagree with - not because it was actually funny.

Thats not at all what you do. You post as a troll with the most ridiculous things simply to get a reaction out of people. You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else on these boards. You havent contributed to any real sort of football discussion on these boards in years. You are simply a child.

Really, this whole thing boils down to most of you not understanding the most basic principals of posting on annonymous message boards.  You shouldn't give half a **CENSORED** about whether or not a poster is trying to get a reaction.  Respond to the post, don't get all insecure about some guy sitting at home giggling to himself about people thinking he's serious.  All you are on a message board is what you post.  Take every post for what it says and don't lose any sleep. 

Don't get me wrong... arguing is kinda fun and it's definately fun to read posts of people who are obviously getting upset but I'm starting to feel bad for some of you.   ;)  Calling for self control is a fine thing but not getting offended by comments you disagree with is even better.

I love the idea that someone might be dumb enough to want to trade Freeman for Tebow and you can have a fantastic discussion about the merrits or shortcommings of JF and Tebow's games if you just roll with it.
: March 28, 2011, 11:12:59 AM jbear
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman getting respect from all over the league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools