Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman getting respect from all over the league « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : March 24, 2011, 08:51:22 AM

I was watching when we drafted him on youtube the other day and Mel Kiper gave the pick an F grade. What a moron. Mike Mayock said he liked Freeman a lot but he had to speed up his decision process. I get a kick out of looking at things in the past and seeing how they turned out. Ever since than I take Kipers opinion with a grain of salt.

I guess you don't respect Uncle Stan and Chevaliar's opinions as well.   They both HATED that pick.   

You must respect my opinion though because I thought it was the sensible pick at that point.

Freeman would be my favorite player in the league if he had the same skills and success but was a foot shorter.     I hate his style of play as well as Big Ben's.    They both take too much advantage of their huge size.    I root against guys like that, not for them.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#16 : March 24, 2011, 09:42:11 AM

If you are a true Buc fan, you know how good Josh can be.  I would settle for an entire career based off of what he did last year alone.  He was great.

Of course, guys like Java have no clue, and cue him with some stupid, nonsensical comment in 3...2...1...(cannot stand Java anymore...grown men should be able to act like grown men...clearly, he has painted himself as a troll, enjoys it, and I am sure to get a philosphy angle from Illuminator soon...and I like reading Illuminator posts to be honest).
I talked more **CENSORED** about Freesus and raheem then java did  after that 3-13 year...I admit I was dead  wrong and I  can't be happier about this current team...

I know I'm a bucs homer but man Raheem and the bucs give me that feeling of invincability....More so then the bucs of 2001....Like no  matter who we play when football starts I get this feeling that my team is gona out play them..

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 24, 2011, 10:01:52 AM

Freeman is the MAN!!!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 24, 2011, 11:17:50 AM

last year Freeman just scratched the surface on what promises to be a remarkable career......he wants to be great and with his work ethic he can set records and may be the best of all time......the bucs may rival the 49ers and steelers with the most sbs.....freeman could win his first sb this year.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#19 : March 24, 2011, 12:44:47 PM

I was watching when we drafted him on youtube the other day and Mel Kiper gave the pick an F grade. What a moron. Mike Mayock said he liked Freeman a lot but he had to speed up his decision process. I get a kick out of looking at things in the past and seeing how they turned out. Ever since than I take Kipers opinion with a grain of salt.

Freeman would be my favorite player in the league if he had the same skills and success but was a foot shorter.     I hate his style of play as well as Big Ben's.    They both take too much advantage of their huge size.    I root against guys like that, not for them.

this just might be the dumbest thing I've read on this board thus far

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 24, 2011, 12:59:28 PM

Freeman would be my favorite player in the league if he had the same skills and success but was a foot shorter.     I hate his style of play as well as Big Ben's.    They both take too much advantage of their huge size.    I root against guys like that, not for them.

this just might be the dumbest thing I've read on this board thus far

consider the source!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 24, 2011, 01:35:06 PM

Java is the Charlie Sheen of PR.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 24, 2011, 01:36:22 PM

got a link, I'd like to see that?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 24, 2011, 01:45:40 PM

Reading statements like that gives me a hunch that this is really you in this pic.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 24, 2011, 01:47:29 PM

That's probably why he likes Indonesian girls.  They make him seem taller.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 24, 2011, 01:47:58 PM

Freeman could be better than Montana or Young easily...

Wow.  No one's gonna dispute this?  No one's gonna point out the fact that Montana made eight Pro Bowls, won four Super Bowls, three Super Bowl MVPs, two NFL MVPs, and is a member of the NFL's 75th Anniversary All-Time Team?  Or the fact that Steve Young was a seven-time Pro Bowler, a three-time first team All-Pro selection, two-time NFL MVP, Super Bowl champion, Super Bowl MVP, and holds six major NFL records?

I'm not saying Josh won't be better (his career's off to a better start, anyway), but to say it'd be "easy..." Well, it's wishful, all right.  If Freeman is "easily" better than Montana and Young, he's in serious contention for the greatest player in NFL history.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 24, 2011, 02:16:11 PM

Freeman is so exciting to watch. I was one of those guys that didnt want to draft him but I was wrong. Kind of like how Java was wrong and the Bucs went 10-6. Boo yaahhhh!!!

JDog

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 24, 2011, 02:42:39 PM

Java was closer with his prediction than anyone on this board.   Not only in 2009, but in 2010 as well.   He knew the schedule was easy and they would win some games last year.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 24, 2011, 02:45:30 PM

That's probably why he likes Indonesian girls.  They make him seem taller.

I'm not denying that.   I'm about the same height as the Indonesian guys so it works out well for me.    I consider a person who is 6 foot 6 to be a freak with a huge physical advantage over others playing football.   No way will I root for that guy.   

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 24, 2011, 02:48:37 PM

LOL is all i can say to that Jdog.

Or wait... you are a sad, sad man.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman getting respect from all over the league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools