Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evo fans.......take a look « previous next »
Page: 1

Hate

Hall of Famer
: March 23, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 24, 2011, 07:59:40 AM

I don't think I'm due for an upgrade for a while.  :(

-ts

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 24, 2011, 11:22:43 AM

Whats funny is my phone already has most of those upgrades except the 3d **CENSORED** which I wouldn't care about.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 24, 2011, 04:49:51 PM

3D won't last. Its too expensive and not that impressive. Who wants to drop 2-3 grand on TV and still have to buy pairs of glasses that are like 150-200 a piece to watch it in 3D. If you have a big family, you're screwed. 4 people alone would cost 600 dollars just for the cheapest pair.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 24, 2011, 06:44:45 PM

Whats funny is my phone already has most of those upgrades except the 3d **CENSORED** which I wouldn't care about.

which phone is that?

-ts

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 25, 2011, 02:31:29 AM

The Evo 4G, same one you have. Just with some different Apps and a different launcher rather than the sense.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 25, 2011, 02:34:20 AM

3D won't last. Its too expensive and not that impressive. Who wants to drop 2-3 grand on TV and still have to buy pairs of glasses that are like 150-200 a piece to watch it in 3D. If you have a big family, you're screwed. 4 people alone would cost 600 dollars just for the cheapest pair.
I don't really see the point, whenever HD TV's became huge and were so expensive, I got it. The quality was so much better. However I just don't see the point of 3D, it isn't impressive enough to get me to buy it. I don't mind it being something unique every now and then, like watching a 3D movie occasionally. I wouldn't be interested in shelling out extra for that though.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 25, 2011, 07:06:07 AM

The Evo 4G, same one you have. Just with some different Apps and a different launcher rather than the sense.

Kool. What launcher r u using?

-ts

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 26, 2011, 11:18:56 AM

Launcherpro, I like it a lot better has a lot more options. Beautiful Widgets also have a lot of different things you can use and gives it a different look with some different functions. The other thing I use is the goto app which has the same functions that they were talking about in this phone when it comes to the swipe to unlock screen, I can jump to the phone, texts, and emails from the main unlock screen.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 27, 2011, 10:30:29 AM

Launcherpro, I like it a lot better has a lot more options. Beautiful Widgets also have a lot of different things you can use and gives it a different look with some different functions. The other thing I use is the goto app which has the same functions that they were talking about in this phone when it comes to the swipe to unlock screen, I can jump to the phone, texts, and emails from the main unlock screen.

thnx for the heads up. Gonna check it out.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Evo fans.......take a look « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools