Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vote Josh Freeman for Madden '12 cover! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : March 27, 2011, 01:48:43 AM

Considering all the sigs I've made for Boid over the years, you'd think he'd be at least civil.    If I don't like the current regime, that's my opinion, and who has the right to tell me my opinion isn't allowed to be expressed?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 27, 2011, 02:29:51 AM

Considering all the sigs I've made for Boid over the years, you'd think he'd be at least civil.    If I don't like the current regime, that's my opinion, and who has the right to tell me my opinion isn't allowed to be expressed?

I still have all those sigs.  I even asked for the Raheem one.  But dude, your nonstop BS against a team that did very well is beyond absurd...you know it, I know it, EVERYONE knows it.  You are clearly hating on Freeman for no other reason other than he is too tall and gifted.  WTF is that?  that is trolling.  You have no respect for the regime, fine.  But this is a TEAM.  They won 10 games.  They went through a lot of adversity to get it done.  Even beating the defending Superbowl Champs in their house.  You are entitled to your opinion, but man up dude.  Stop being a turd and bring some legit arguments as to why you don't like them.  Otherwise, you will continuosly be attacked for being a meandering worm.  You have been proven wrong over and over and over again, and this is a group of grown men bashing you.  Your "opinions" are not based in reality, but in trolldom. 

Wishing the Madden curse on Freeman?  Pathetic.  And yes, that is what you were trying to do.

Goback and read your last 60 or so posts.  All of them are hall of fame Troll worthy.  You aint no Buc fan, this is for certain.  You root for the team, and to root for them to fail beacuse you don;t like Raheem Morris is flat out stupid.  Bar none...

And spare me the BS, because I have defended you to no end on this board, but it got to be too much.  You slowly reverted into this scummy poster that refuses to bring a point-counterpoint style argument.  You bring a "Bucs suck, hope they lose" format to ALL of your posts.  And that is pathetic.  Stop crying about nonsense.  This is the PEWTER REPORT.  Not Gang Green, or The Bronco's Forum.  You have been blatant in your hatred of al things Bucs.

gerald McCoy goes to Africa..."Good, stay there!" is your response.  WTF is that?

Freeman puts up great numbers, and you wish him the Madden Curse, and say he is "too tall" for your liking.  Dear Lord that is pathetic, and you know it.  Pushing buttons.

blount has not done a thing excpet rush for over a 1000 yards in the most hellacious, athletic fashion I have seen in YEARS from a Buc, and you call him a thuig because he punched some dude...in college.  We all know this.  Thanks Captain Obvious.  But he has not done a thing.

Morris wins ten games...and he is a sucky coach.  Uhh...maybe in your eyes, but clearly he brought in the catalyst of all things good for this team in Freeman. 

If I have to put up with your nonsense, your foolish logic, your hatred of the Bucs, you can bet I will call you out on it.  You aint a fan anymore...just a dumb troll.  Deal with it.  Not my fault you lost a chromosome along the way.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 27, 2011, 02:52:16 AM

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
Marcus Aurelius

JDog

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 27, 2011, 11:08:00 AM

.  Wishing the Madden curse on Freeman?  Pathetic.  And yes, that is what you were trying to do.

I don't believe in curses or ghosts.   

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 28, 2011, 08:47:47 AM

I voted for Freeman. But he really has no shot against Brees. Would be funny to see the 12th man win. Thats just how awful the Seahawks roster is, not one player worth picking.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 28, 2011, 10:03:53 AM

Why would you pick freeman if you dont like him JDog? Im curious.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 28, 2011, 07:10:50 PM

Brees moves on with 56% of the votes to Freeman's 44%.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 28, 2011, 09:00:56 PM

How embarrassing.   Freeman was up 16 to 3 when I logged in.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 28, 2011, 09:15:54 PM

How embarrassing.   Freeman was up 16 to 3 when I logged in.

Good put Brees up there. I dont want Freeman on it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 28, 2011, 09:36:47 PM

How is the league's leading rusher not in the voting?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#25 : March 29, 2011, 12:42:11 AM

Glad it's not going to be Freeman, we don't need that bad luck during our Super Bowl run.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 29, 2011, 12:37:56 PM

Glad it's not going to be Freeman, we don't need that bad luck during our Super Bowl run.

They went 10-6 and only beat one team with a winning record all season.   And that team pulled it's starting QB in the 2nd half because they already clinched the playoffs.

This team is FAR from a superbowl contender.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 29, 2011, 12:52:04 PM

Java admittedly has paid for relations with women. If that doesn't tell you how sad, pathetic, and attention craving he is his posts should. When you suck at lfe that bad, you have to bring attention to yourself for anyone to notice you. Negative attention is just as fullfilling when the average person wouldn't think of having a relationship with him without a decent chunk of cash being paid.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 29, 2011, 03:17:58 PM

Something I find very disappointing...

Freeman was a 13 "seed"
Bradford an 8
Danny "are you freaking kidding me" Woodhead is a 4???
Sanchez is a 5
HINES WARD... IS A 2!!!!

JDog

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 29, 2011, 07:13:20 PM

Java admittedly has paid for relations with women. If that doesn't tell you how sad, pathetic, and attention craving he is his posts should. When you suck at lfe that bad, you have to bring attention to yourself for anyone to notice you. Negative attention is just as fullfilling when the average person wouldn't think of having a relationship with him without a decent chunk of cash being paid.

Who says I don't have a girlfriend and a relationship at home?     That has nothing to do with having massage girls swing by the room on business trips.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vote Josh Freeman for Madden '12 cover! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools