Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Donald Trump: "Here is my birth certificate...now where is Obama's?" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« : March 28, 2011, 05:41:01 PM »

Donald Trump now sees himself as something of a patron saint for the birthers – and he's even released his own birth certificate as he steps up criticism of the president.

Continue Reading

Seeking to pump more energy into the birther movement and quirky chase for the White House, Trump on Monday provided a copy of his birth certificate to the conservative website Newsmax – which has played a leading role in trumpeting birther mythology.

And in an interview on Fox News, Trump cast himself as something akin to the rebel leader of the birther movement.

“Now, this guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn’t,” Trump said. “And I didn't think this was such a big deal, but I will tell you, it’s turning out to be a very big deal because people now are calling me from all over saying, please don't give up on this issue."

Trump’s insistence that he’s being encouraged to continue on his birther crusade has led to what he says is the startling revelation that, “all of a sudden, a lot of facts are emerging and I’m starting to wonder myself whether or not [Obama] was born in this country."

Trump also called for Hawaii Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to be investigated for stating that he – as a friend of the president’s parents – remembers Obama’s birth.

"I think this guy should be investigated," Trump said. "I doubt it. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break! He's just trying to do something for his party."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/52064.html

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
-Article 2, Section 1
United States Constitution

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #1 : March 28, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »

Grandstanding.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #2 : March 28, 2011, 08:01:11 PM »

You dont find it strange that Obama can end this whole thing immediately by showing his birth certificate yet won't?

I dont understand why that is such a problem.

A few months ago I had to renew my state drivers license. They made me bring my birth certificate, my social security card, and two proofs of residence. That is to get a driver's license. Yet you can be president of the United States and not have to show a thing? That's messed up. That's seriously messed up.

I willing to bet Obama wouldnt pass an FBI security background check.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #3 : March 28, 2011, 08:06:50 PM »

He's already given proof back in 2008.  Continuing to bring up the issue as Trump has only makes birthers like himself look foolish.  That's why the Obama camp hasn't even addressed it.   Birthers come across as lunatics - and this works into the hands of the Obama.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #4 : March 28, 2011, 09:14:33 PM »

The Hawaiian governor couldnt even find proof Obama was born in Hawaii.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
« #5 : March 28, 2011, 09:16:03 PM »

LOL @ the pathetic birthers.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #6 : March 28, 2011, 09:17:35 PM »

You dont find it strange that Obama can end this whole thing immediately by showing his birth certificate yet won't?

A few months ago I had to renew my state drivers license. They made me bring my birth certificate, my social security card, and two proofs of residence. That is to get a driver's license. Yet you can be president of the United States and not have to show a thing? That's messed up. That's seriously messed up.

Come on, Cyber, you are not this stupid. I'm willing to bet the same type birth certificate you brought for your d/l renewal is the same type Obama produced .... and was all he HAD to produce, just like you. Obama's done enough off track things in office but producing an original birth certificate just to satisfy a bunch of Internet knuckleheads (and some treasonous military officers) would be the cake topper.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #7 : March 28, 2011, 10:49:57 PM »

Come on, Cyber, you are not this stupid. I'm willing to bet the same type birth certificate you brought for your d/l renewal is the same type Obama produced .... and was all he HAD to produce, just like you. Obama's done enough off track things in office but producing an original birth certificate just to satisfy a bunch of Internet knuckleheads (and some treasonous military officers) would be the cake topper.

Internet knuckleheads?

CNN poll shows only 42% of Americans said they are fully confident Obama was born in the USA.

Im telling you... in a decade or so the truth will come out.
« : March 28, 2011, 10:53:03 PM cyberdude558 »

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #8 : March 28, 2011, 11:38:05 PM »

Come on, Cyber, you are not this stupid.

Ummm...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #9 : March 29, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »

Gotta love this...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/donald-trump/what-is-donald-trump-trying-hide-us-563901

“It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning, the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate,” Trump told Newsmax. “I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?" To prove how easy it was for a household employee to find his birth certificate, Trump, 64, crowed, “It took me one hour to get my birth certificate.”

As seen above, he provided the conservative web site with what he purports to be his birth certificate.

Except the document is not an official New York City birth certificate, but rather a document generated by Jamaica Hospital, where Trump’s mother Mary reportedly gave birth in June 1946. Official birth certificates are issued (and maintained) by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Office of Vital Records.

So, what is Trump trying to conceal?

On a possibly related note, Jamaica Hospital has been the recipient of significant financial largesse from the Trump family. In fact, the Queens institution includes the Trump Pavilion, a nursing and rehabilitation facility that was named for Mary Trump.

[If The Donald wants to hunt in his sock drawer for the official birth certificate, he should look for a document that includes an official Department of Health stamp and resembles city forms like ones used decades ago, like this or this.]

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #10 : March 29, 2011, 07:10:44 AM »

In the past, I always thought this was a ridiculous issue.   But now I'm not so sure.   You are right, it's a big deal and the dude still wont (can't ) whip out the birth certificate.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #11 : March 29, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »

In the past, I always thought this was a ridiculous issue.   But now I'm not so sure.   You are right, it's a big deal and the dude still wont (can't ) whip out the birth certificate.

LOL.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

« #12 : March 29, 2011, 09:46:30 AM »

LOL.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Factcheck.org....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Factcheck connected to the Annenberg

Annenberg connected to the Obama

Obama connected to the Bill Ayers

Them bones them bones got up and walked around

(I'll leave off the last line just to avoid being called a nutjob)

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #13 : March 29, 2011, 10:00:42 AM »

This isn't a big issue for me, but the fact is that it has not been "put to bed".

Prezbo has produced the prerequisite documentation to get a drivers licence, passport etc, but he has not produce a birth certificate. Maybe I am the exception rather than the rule, but I have my birth certificate (UK) , my wife has hers (Polish) and we have our kids. They are just one of those documents that you keep safe.

2goodbucs

Starter
« #14 : March 29, 2011, 10:28:37 AM »

Hawai'i is like Facebook before Facebook existed. Everyone knows everyone on that small island. I hated that because people would know your whole profile before even meeting you in person because people have "Potogee Mouth" (Pigeon Translation: They can't stop talking). If people on that rock are saying they don't remember him when he was a baby to 5 years old then where the heck was he? I can prove I was on that rock since I was born until high school because 90% of my family lives on that island, but Obama only has his Grandma to prove he was born there? Just because I was born on that island and he went to one of the richest schools in the world at Punahou doesn't mean I support him.
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Donald Trump: "Here is my birth certificate...now where is Obama's?" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools