Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Donald Trump: "Here is my birth certificate...now where is Obama's?" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #15 : March 29, 2011, 12:01:56 PM »

Obama supporters mug shots.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

« #16 : March 29, 2011, 12:53:16 PM »

This isn't a big issue for me, but the fact is that it has not been "put to bed".

Prezbo has produced the prerequisite documentation to get a drivers licence, passport etc, but he has not produce a birth certificate.

Et tu, Spartan?? He had to produce a certified birth certificate for the d/l and the passport ... nothing different is required for running for President ... except for the Internet Loon Society.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #17 : March 29, 2011, 12:59:33 PM »

You dont find it strange that Obama can end this whole thing immediately by showing his birth certificate yet won't?

In the past, I always thought this was a ridiculous issue.   But now I'm not so sure.   You are right, it's a big deal and the dude still wont (can't ) whip out the birth certificate.

LOL.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Factcheck.org....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Factcheck connected to the Annenberg

Annenberg connected to the Obama

Obama connected to the Bill Ayers

Them bones them bones got up and walked around

(I'll leave off the last line just to avoid being called a nutjob)

LOL. It's all a conspiracy, right?

Some people will go to any length to discredit Obama. I think you fit into that category. But it's not needed. Obama has enough problems with his policies that the birth certificate nonsense is a red herring and not needed.

If you seriously still follow the bogus birth certificate, you're a moron. And that's directed at anybody who fits the bill.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #18 : March 29, 2011, 01:01:35 PM »

This isn't a big issue for me, but the fact is that it has not been "put to bed".

Prezbo has produced the prerequisite documentation to get a drivers licence, passport etc, but he has not produce a birth certificate.

Et tu, Spartan?? He had to produce a certified birth certificate for the d/l and the passport ... nothing different is required for running for President ... except for the Internet Loon Society.

You're wasting your time. People have nothing better to do than to make up stuff like the BC thing.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #19 : March 29, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »

Just playing Devils Advocate, or perhaps doing a John Galt?  As I say, this isn't a big issue for me personally, but for those who are saying he has shown his birth certificate and this is a done deal are clearly incorrect. He has shown a certification of live birth which is different from a birth certificate, and does not, to the best of my knowledge, require proof that a birth certificate exists.
« : March 29, 2011, 01:50:40 PM spartan »

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #20 : March 29, 2011, 03:05:08 PM »

Clearly incorrect?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

I guess Snopes is also run by the Ds and in the tank for Obama?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #21 : March 29, 2011, 03:49:39 PM »

Clearly incorrect?

Actually yes...
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/does-anyone-really-know-the-truth-about-anything-these-days/blog-308405/

When you rely on .com "fact" websites you are just begging to be fed propaganda.

I can create a website and call myself a doctor (when Im really not). I can post medical advice on there. Would you accept that advice as fact? I doubt it. So why would you accept these fact check sites who have questional backgrounds? Scopes.com is ran by a husband and wife who are extremely liberal and support Obama.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

« #22 : March 29, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »

LOL. It's all a conspiracy, right?

Some people will go to any length to discredit Obama. I think you fit into that category. But it's not needed. Obama has enough problems with his policies that the birth certificate nonsense is a red herring and not needed.

If you seriously still follow the bogus birth certificate, you're a moron. And that's directed at anybody who fits the bill.

Regarding the conspiracy, are you referencing the birth certificate or Factcheck.org? My post was solely in response to your using Factcheck as the final arbiter of the matter and stating that there is a resonable amount of taint connected to the site to dispute it. If that's a conspiracy then there seems to be quite a bit of connections that need to be false, which by my research seems to be a bit too much to overlook.

As for the birth certificate thing, it may just well be one big fat conspiracy. I don't know and it really is of no concern to me right now. As for the assumption of the particular category you've fit me into, well, that's just your assumption based on you thinking you've connected me with something I have never connected myself with. You think that since I tried to dispell your Factcheck link that it then associates me with believing in the birth location conspirators. It doesn't.  I have never given an opinion one way or the other on this topic. To me, this issue is a non-issue until solid evidence is brought forth, until then I will accept that everthing is the way it should be. The real issue shouldn't be if Obama was or wasn't born in the US, but the effects on his early years not growing up being fully exposed to the American culture.

I also don't think that Obama has any problems with his policies at all, I think WE do. 

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

« #23 : March 29, 2011, 05:11:45 PM »

Clearly incorrect?

Could be, but I'm cynical enough to not fully believe a couple of people sitting around in their living room with a bunch of cats and rats doing the same thing I can do if motivated to do so. I have no reason to believe them in the same manner as I have no reason not to believe them.

What I find truly entertaining is getting conspiracy lessons from a guy with UFO in his name. The irony is.....wait, hold on a minute.....what's that, up in the sky!!!

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #24 : March 29, 2011, 06:01:25 PM »

Wait a minute.  factcheck.org  says snopes is not run by liberals:  http://factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #25 : March 29, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »

Well there you go, it's resolved - LMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #26 : March 29, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »

I know, I know it is a nice fantasy to pretend that President Zoolander isn't one of us but sadly he is. Now shut up about this. You look as stupid on this as the 9/11 Truthers  of the world making these claims. Zoolander has so many perfectly legitimate reasons to be criticized that you don't need to make up paranoid reasons to not like him.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #27 : March 29, 2011, 07:18:15 PM »

I do find it interesting that just about all his public records are sealed. I find it interesting that only about 3 people remember him at Columbia.  I find his trip to Pakistan in 1981 interesting ans who paid for his globe trotting as a college student.  I find it interesting his first job out of college was with Business International Corporation, a known CIA front company.  I find it interesting that  Ann Dunham, Obama’s mother, had visited numerous countries in her lifetime working for such employers as the U.S. Agency for International Development, the Ford Foundation, Women’s World Bank, and the Asian Development Bank. Note that USAID and the Ford Foundation have (allegedly) been used as covers for CIA agents.  I find it interesting she married Lolo Sotero, a key intermediary between the American oil companies and Indonesian strongman Suharto, installed by the CIA in a bloody coup. Why would a leftist such as herself  have had anything to do with Suharto or his cronies?  Why was Sen. Obama detained in Russia back in 2005 for several hours? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167265,00.html  Who taught Obama all those nifty  NLP/hypnosis techniques he uses in his speeches?  Seems to me the new boss is the same as the old boss.  You remember the Bushs and their CIA connections right?

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #28 : March 29, 2011, 07:29:16 PM »

I find it interesting she married Lolo Sotero, a key intermediary between the American oil companies and Indonesian strongman Suharto, installed by the CIA in a bloody coup. Why would a leftist such as herself  have had anything to do with Suharto or his cronies?

Interesting indeed.    Also interesting that she sent Obama back to Hawaii after less than a year in Indonesia so that her parents could take care of him the rest of his childhood.   He obviously couldn't be "groomed" properly for the position he was destined for by staying in Indonesia.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

« #29 : March 29, 2011, 09:27:35 PM »

Queen Michelle has convinced me enough........

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Donald Trump: "Here is my birth certificate...now where is Obama's?" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools