Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bloomberg and Obama target of terrorism « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#75 : June 09, 2013, 08:05:33 PM

Screw you and your "challenge," PeanutButterBoy.  Despite what you may think, you don't declare what/when people do and do not post.  You're a buffoon that is worthy of being mocked and ridiculed, and I will do so when I please to do so.

Olaf is correct that this board has disintegrated since your lame arse starting posting night and day.  Your false premises and dorky posts bring nothing to any conversation.  The only thing you add is laughter when you get all round up, making profanity-laced posts with tons of smileys, ellipses, parenthesis, pretty colors, bold, and other lame arse crap that is reminiscent of teenage girl.  All of that is why you were voted as the worst poster on this forum in a recent poll.

All of that was pointless because, on top of it all, you're completely oblivious to your buffoonery.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#76 : June 09, 2013, 08:12:18 PM

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong::)

lol -- 7:04 pm . . . .  tick, tock . . . tick. . . .tock

The VERY NEXT POST IN THIS THREAD . . .  . Buggsy proving me right and stepping all over himself as I knew he would (in bold above) because despite all the false protests, its really just about BS stalking for the sake of it.  All that talk about the boards, just BS:

Screw you and your "challenge," PeanutButterBoy.  Despite what you may think, you don't declare what/when people do and do not post.  You're a buffoon that is worthy of being mocked and ridiculed, and I will do so when I please to do so.

Obviously, I did not "declare what/when people do and do not post,"  I just gave you an opportunity to prove me wrong and prove yourself to be something other than an oft-suspended, stalking troll.  As I said you would . . . . FAIL
: June 09, 2013, 08:15:04 PM VinBucFan

Runole

Hall of Famer
#77 : June 10, 2013, 07:57:22 AM

Olaf and BIggs are lifetime stalkers.. quite obviously.. ;D  and lets not forget Morgan.. who no one ever agrees with since he is almost always opposite of everyone.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bloomberg and Obama target of terrorism « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools