Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Harry Reid: Americans don't care about the Tea Party « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 31, 2013, 10:09:46 PM

Name a specific policy by the Obama administration that I've supported, Vinny Peanuts. Please, be as specific as possible.

LOL ..... silly . . . . . go on and find someone else to play with lonely guy

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 31, 2013, 10:11:12 PM

Name a specific policy by the Obama administration that I've supported, Vinny Peanuts. Please, be as specific as possible.

LOL ..... silly . . . . . go on and find someone else to play with lonely guy

Ah I see, so you are saying that the only reason you mentioned me in this thread was to antagonize me, and not in the interest of open and fair debate? Isn't that what a troll does? Just sayin...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 31, 2013, 10:15:44 PM

not in the interest of open and fair debate?

lmao

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 31, 2013, 10:21:51 PM

lmao

Troll.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 31, 2013, 10:24:55 PM

lmao

Troll.

CBW Spin  --- CBW an obvious dishonest political hack calls another person a troll because he knows better than to waste his time . . . .roflmao. 

CBW, note that I am not the only one who sees you for what you are . . . look at this thread and others

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 31, 2013, 10:41:09 PM

lmao

Troll.

CBW Spin  --- CBW an obvious dishonest political hack calls another person a troll because he knows better than to waste his time . . . .roflmao. 

CBW, note that I am not the only one who sees you for what you are . . . look at this thread and others

Vin, you often criticize olaf and Biggs for "following you around" and posting after you, and bringing you up in threads when you haven't even remarked in them. For their actions, you have labeled them "trolls". How exactly do you suggest that this is any different? What purpose did bringing me into this discussion, one that I wasn't even participating in, serve other than as an act of trollery? Trying to provoke me? Trying to get my goat? Is that it, tough guy? And you call me lonely... LOL.
: May 31, 2013, 10:42:49 PM CBWx2

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 31, 2013, 10:46:08 PM

silly  -- nice try though

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 31, 2013, 10:54:19 PM

Not only have I not participated in this thread, but I just got back from vacation and haven't participated in any in a week. Yet here you are, invoking my name for reasons that don't even have anything to do with the topic of the thread. You're a troll Vin. A hypocritical one at that. A troll who criticizes others for trolling. What? Is there not enough room under the bridge for anyone but yourself, Vin?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : May 31, 2013, 10:58:26 PM

Not only have I not participated in this thread, but I just got back from vacation and haven't participated in any in a week. Yet here you are, invoking my name for reasons that don't even have anything to do with the topic of the thread. You're a troll Vin. A hypocritical one at that. A troll who criticizes others for trolling. What? Is there not enough room under the bridge for anyone but yourself, Vin?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 31, 2013, 11:07:22 PM

Posting gifs as responses? Don't you frequently criticize Biggs for doing this? lolz, what a hypocrite.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 01, 2013, 07:42:07 AM

Cbw supports Harry Reid,  but he is not a fan.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#41 : June 01, 2013, 07:55:31 AM

Cbw supports Harry Reid,  but he is not a fan.

He's also very lonely. Look at the effort last night to draw me in to one of his "open and fair" debates. He threw in everything but the kitchen sink even though he was mostly talking to himself. Lol

That whole "not a fan" discussion is the perfect example of a CBW "open and fair" debate. Lmao

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 01, 2013, 07:58:16 AM

Nice to see how he spends his Friday nights.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 01, 2013, 11:09:54 AM

I guess there's room under the bridge for one more, huh?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : June 01, 2013, 11:37:10 AM

Nice to see how he spends his Friday nights.

The same way the PeanutButterCheeseBoy does, apparently.  Or do you apply different standards to your new boyfriend?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Harry Reid: Americans don't care about the Tea Party « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools