Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we cut Talib now we should have cut Mike Williams right away too « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#45 : April 01, 2011, 09:02:39 AM

Talib is a lost cause for the Bucs and for society. Lock him up for the maximum. He really is a danger to society.

Yeah, screw having a trial and due process. Just put him away now.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#46 : April 01, 2011, 09:51:47 AM

Talib is a lost cause for the Bucs and for society. Lock him up for the maximum. He really is a danger to society.

Agreed.   Some guys are just bad eggs and he is obviously in that category.   

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#47 : April 01, 2011, 02:22:56 PM

Agreed.   Some guys are just bad eggs and he is obviously in that category.

Agreed, Gruden should have seen this coming. If he was doing his job correctly he would have. Thankfully Morris is there to pick up the trash.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#48 : April 01, 2011, 04:54:18 PM

Big Ben is just gross.  Even before his infamous escapades.

Plaxico was just dumb.  Shooting yourself  by having a loaded gun in your pocket????????

Vick did something bad, but has paid his dues as far as I'm concerned.  He's okay with me now. 

Talib?  One problem, maybe lecture and probabtion.  Two problems at rookie convention signal deeper problem and would have made him go to anger management and serious counseling.  Three problems with throwing helmets at teammates would rank a team suspension to me and have Tony Dungy assigned to him.  Four problems with Cabbie  punching even tho chargegs dismissed ( means cabbie got some serious money to drop charges....) Suspended as he was.
Five problems are you kidding me?????   This is getting old and not getting better.  I ain't gonna have him in my company.  Hiis liability factor is now a flaming red flag and he should be quaranteened.  Guilty or not.  Behavior is repetitive.  Not to mention his role models don't help him in any way.  Time to write him off.  Too bad.  He's a great, exciting player.

Milke Williams.  Not guilty except staying out too late.  Huh?  Don't we have something else to talk about.   Blount?  Clean slate so far and hoping .....

I am a firm believer in that people deserve a second chance.  But 5 issues and counting is a case of hope turned to sad truths...he's not heading in the right direction and is a wild child unrepentent and problematic and not worth the trouble. IMHO of course.
: April 01, 2011, 04:57:58 PM Ladyfan

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#49 : April 01, 2011, 07:27:26 PM

Thankfully Morris is there to pick up the trash.

I could easily see Heemy having a career picking up trash.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we cut Talib now we should have cut Mike Williams right away too « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools