Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we could trade Talib today... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#15 : April 01, 2011, 01:13:38 AM

Only people still clinging to Gruden would piss in a boot to begin with

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 01, 2011, 01:15:08 AM

Morris recruited Mike Williams and told him that he was going to be our starting WR. Dominik agreed with him. Its a teamwork here rather than Gruden just making boneheaded moves like recruiting Talib. I mean Raheem and Dominik got an eye for talent. Gruden could have learned a thing or two from them. Oh well, we got Raheem now calling the big shots. Big positive things coming with Raheem at the HC position.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 01, 2011, 01:17:24 AM

I don't know.   I was at a party in college where a girl got so drunk that she couldn't wait to go to the bathroom so she peed in one of my roommates boots.    She was lucky she was hot.   LOL!    And that was about 20 years before Gruden ever coached the Bucs.   

JDog

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 01, 2011, 01:18:24 AM

Morris recruited Mike Williams and told him that he was going to be our starting WR. Dominik agreed with him. Its a teamwork here rather than Gruden just making boneheaded moves like recruiting Talib. I mean Raheem and Dominik got an eye for talent. Gruden could have learned a thing or two from them. Oh well, we got Raheem now calling the big shots. Big positive things coming with Raheem at the HC position.

Wrong.  It was Benn who Raheem recruited.   That's why he drafted Benn WAY before Williams was taken.  Benn was his boy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 01, 2011, 01:18:55 AM

Right on brotha

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 01, 2011, 01:22:21 AM

I don't know.   I was at a party in college where a girl got so drunk that she couldn't wait to go to the bathroom so she peed in one of my roommates boots.    She was lucky she was hot.   LOL!    And that was about 20 years before Gruden ever coached the Bucs.   
Perhaps she knew a Gruden

JDog

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 01, 2011, 01:23:34 AM

Not sure.   All I'm sure of is that she was smarter than Raheem.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 01, 2011, 01:39:36 AM

Oh man, and how embarrassing was that last game against the raiders. What a dagger. The team he wins a super bowl against ends his hopes at a playoff position to keep his job. Good thing we have a guy who knows how to close out a season if they need to win. Raheem knows how to build a team. Look at his first pick in Freeman. Dude is a star in the making. Gruden passed on Rodgers and the guys wins a super bowl while Gruden is at the ESPN super bowl party. We are lucky that we have a coach now that knows a winner when he sees one.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#23 : April 01, 2011, 08:47:51 AM

Man Java is getting PWNED today if I may say so myself. Carry on.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 01, 2011, 09:22:32 AM

It's so obvious no team wants Gruden as a coach anymore...  Raheem Morris is ten times the leader of men that Gruden is.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 01, 2011, 09:48:41 AM

LOL!   By some fool doing nothing but mentioning the last 4 games Gruden was here after the players quit on Kiffin?    Ya, that's real genius to come up with that.  over and over and over...

Read again.   That dude is getting owned.   Heemy has never made the playoffs even once.   That's the bottom line.   Unless you guys think making the playoffs doesn't matter.   

Gruden is the only coach to ever win a superbowl for the Bucs.   That is the one and only thing that matters.    And that's why he's the best coach this team has ever had.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 01, 2011, 10:23:00 AM

is this for real? Not even Al Davis would trade for him right now.

Well, Jerry Jones DID take on Pacman Jones after all the crap he went thru......and Talib lives in Texas.......and Jones could probably make a phone call and make this whole "problem" go away with the Texas authorities.

Did Jerry trade for Pac while he had charges pending?

Actually, the answer to that question is yes. Pacman was traded to the Cowboys for 4th  and 6th round picks and some of his court cases had not been resolved at the time.

BucFanOcala1

Second String

#27 : April 01, 2011, 10:46:16 AM

I want fat boy jeff faine traded..

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 01, 2011, 10:54:25 AM

LOL!   By some fool doing nothing but mentioning the last 4 games Gruden was here after the players quit on Kiffin?    Ya, that's real genius to come up with that.  over and over and over...

Read again.   That dude is getting owned.   Heemy has never made the playoffs even once.   That's the bottom line.   Unless you guys think making the playoffs doesn't matter.   

Gruden is the only coach to ever win a superbowl for the Bucs.   That is the one and only thing that matters.    And that's why he's the best coach this team has ever had.

You do know Gruden didn't make the playoffs his first two years too, right?

JDog

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 01, 2011, 11:18:13 AM

Heemy took over a solid team that had just gone 9-7 two years in a row.

Gruden didn't take over a 9-7 team with the Raiders.    He took over a floundering team that went 4-12 the year before he came.    He took them to 8-8 his first year (not 3-13).    His 2nd season, the Raiders were one game away from winning the division title.   His 3rd season he went 12-4 and won the division.    He also won his division again the following year.   (Kiffin was not his defensive coordinator in any of those seasons)     He was then traded to the Bucs and won the superbowl against the Raider team he had just built.   

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we could trade Talib today... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools