Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris' achievements in just 2 years « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : April 01, 2011, 08:15:41 PM

who the hell is Lionel Gates?

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 01, 2011, 08:16:22 PM

Last I checked, you coach the players on the roster.   Not just the ones you draft yourself.   If you don't like a certain player because he doesn't meet your criteria for a player - you get rid of him.    Heemy got rid of the guys that didn't fit his idea of what a football player should be - Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn, Ike Hilliard, etc.     The only ones getting in trouble are the ones he liked to have on the roster.

Right you coach them,  you don't be the parent. You're putting bad character guys that Raheem didn't bring to the team on him. Raheem himself said he would replace players when he can, Clayton and stevens both gone. Hayes will be replaced and so will Talib when TB can get players to replace them. TB has what 2 bad character guys on the roster? Here you go with more Fail Java, Brooks. Dunn. and Hilliard all done the year they cut them. Raheem cut them because they couldn't play anymore if they could somebody would have picked them up but not one team did. Grimm isn't a football player? Lorig? Miller? Freeman? I've never heard of those players getting in trouble? Williams was the only one to almost get in trouble but everyone saw how the police got that one wrong.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 01, 2011, 08:16:37 PM

Oh.  Big contributor.

http://www.bucpower.com/lionel-gates.html

JDog

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 01, 2011, 08:18:58 PM

Right you coach them,  you don't be the parent.

A guy like Talib needs Raheem to step up and be like a parent to him.    Or do you think Talib's mom should remain the top influence in his life now that he's being paid millions to play for the Bucs?

Obviously someone is doing something wrong when the Bucs have some of their top players getting suspended.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 01, 2011, 08:20:00 PM

To be fair, you need to compare apples to apples.  Compare Gruden's first 2 seasons to Heemy's first 2. 

Also, none of those guys you listed were even starters.   Gruden kept the stars in line.   He didn't have time to worry about the bottom players on the roster who never saw the field. 

Raheem has starters being suspended.   Big difference.
Last I checked, you coach the players on the roster.   Not just the ones you draft yourself.   If you don't like a certain player because he doesn't meet your criteria for a player - you get rid of him.     Heemy got rid of the guys that didn't fit his idea of what a football player should be - Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn, Ike Hilliard, etc.     The only ones getting in trouble are the ones he liked to have on the roster.

Huh? but he coached them Java.

Kerrigan2011

Starter

#20 : April 01, 2011, 08:21:38 PM

A guy like Talib needs Raheem to step up and be like a parent to him.    Or do you think Talib's mom should remain the top influence in his life now that he's being paid millions to play for the Bucs?

Obviously someone is doing something wrong when the Bucs have some of their top players getting suspended.

Mom's a total scumbag. Must of been on crack or something. Who names their kid Aqib? Either way, Apple doesnt fall too far from the tree.

Is it just me or has anyone ever heard anything mentioned about Talib's father? I haven't. Just goes to show you Talib must of never had a upstanding father figure role and thats why he acts as stupidly as he does.

Ryan Kerrigan for 2011 Please!!!

JDog

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 01, 2011, 08:22:18 PM

Yes, Gruden coached Brooks, Dunn and Hilliard. 

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 01, 2011, 08:28:07 PM

It's people out in this world that have great family values and become killers, don't give me that he needs a man he hasn't known his whole life to be his dad bs. Belichick must be a horrible coach he can't keep his stars in line. Every team in the NFL will have bad character players stars or not. Andy Reid must be the worst person in the world to you he can't keep his blood son's out of trouble how in the world could he be good to a football team.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 01, 2011, 08:33:41 PM

Yes, Gruden coached Brooks, Dunn and Hilliard.

Dungy coached up Brooks and Dunn. Gruden Coached Stevens, Boston, Talib, Hayes, Trueblood, Phillips, Gates, Davis. Wow he has a nice list.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 01, 2011, 08:36:56 PM

There have been more arrests of name players since Raheem took over than in any time in Buc history.   That is the fact jack.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 01, 2011, 08:40:05 PM

Mom's a total scumbag. Must of been on crack or something. Who names their kid Aqib? Either way, Apple doesnt fall too far from the tree.

Is it just me or has anyone ever heard anything mentioned about Talib's father? I haven't. Just goes to show you Talib must of never had a upstanding father figure role and thats why he acts as stupidly as he does.

BS excuse. Plenty of good people grow up without fathers, Talib is just a dumbarse it's his fault and his only.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#26 : April 01, 2011, 08:41:24 PM

BS excuse. Plenty of good people grow up without fathers, Talib is just a dumbarse it's his fault and his only.

You know someone with a mother like that who grew up to be a good person?    I don't.   

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 01, 2011, 08:43:46 PM

That is Dad on the right.
: April 01, 2011, 08:45:38 PM michael89156

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 01, 2011, 08:43:52 PM

There have been more arrests of name players since Raheem took over than in any time in Buc history.   That is the fact jack.

Players that raheem brought to the team? Wouldn't that say something bad about Gruden? after all he did bring these players to Tampa. Man you must love failure.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 01, 2011, 08:48:03 PM

Again, when Raheem took over the team, he could have done anything he wanted.   Had he wanted to trade Talib, he could have gotten at least a 2nd round pick for him - maybe even a first.   The guy was regarded as a talent.    Fact is that Raheem lobbied for the Bucs to pick him in 2008 and was happy to have Talib on the team.    You think Gruden selected any defensive players?    Not likely.   That was all Kiffin - and in the case of DB's - Raheem.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris' achievements in just 2 years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools