Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris' achievements in just 2 years « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Kerrigan2011

Starter

#30 : April 01, 2011, 08:48:56 PM

Mom's a total scumbag. Must of been on crack or something. Who names their kid Aqib? Either way, Apple doesnt fall too far from the tree.

Is it just me or has anyone ever heard anything mentioned about Talib's father? I haven't. Just goes to show you Talib must of never had a upstanding father figure role and thats why he acts as stupidly as he does.

That is Dad on the right.

So if Dad is on the right....then why the hell wasn't HE CALLED over AQIB? Why is Dad letting mom pop off shots?

Seems strange to me that a father just sat around and watched his daughter get abused for so long and when the manure hits the fan hes no where to be found and leaves it to mama and son to take care of it.

Ryan Kerrigan for 2011 Please!!!

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : April 01, 2011, 09:01:33 PM

His Dad lives in Tampa.   His Mom lives in Texas.   

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 01, 2011, 09:24:31 PM

Ignore the jackass.

Can't believe some of you repeatedly take the bait.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 01, 2011, 09:25:47 PM

For wanting people to "ignore the jackass", you sure respond to him enough and post in enough of his threads.   Who is the jackass?    I think if you look in the mirror, the question might be answered.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 01, 2011, 11:13:43 PM

Yes, Gruden coached Brooks, Dunn and Hilliard.

Gruden Coached Stevens, Boston, Talib, Hayes, Trueblood, Phillips, Gates, Davis. Wow he has a nice list.

lets not forget Frank Murphy, Mike Pittman, and Dwight Smith

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 01, 2011, 11:16:53 PM

I see the troll has been well fed in this thread

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 01, 2011, 11:24:10 PM

Mom's a total scumbag. Must of been on crack or something. Who names their kid Aqib? Either way, Apple doesnt fall too far from the tree.

Is it just me or has anyone ever heard anything mentioned about Talib's father? I haven't. Just goes to show you Talib must of never had a upstanding father figure role and thats why he acts as stupidly as he does.

That is Dad on the right.

So if Dad is on the right....then why the hell wasn't HE CALLED over AQIB? Why is Dad letting mom pop off shots?

Seems strange to me that a father just sat around and watched his daughter get abused for so long and when the manure hits the fan hes no where to be found and leaves it to mama and son to take care of it.

Aquib means  "last to come" .   As in, he was the youngest of 4 children.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 02, 2011, 01:02:23 AM

Raheem's achievement: Took a team that the media and general football watching public was criticizing and predicting a less than 5 win season and made it a team that almost EVERYBODY is respecting. In one year  the talk from media and the public about the Bucs went from being "theyre one of the worst teams in the NFL" to "I could see them being NFC South Champs next year." You probably don't have friends JDog but I'm sure everyone else has similar conversations about football with their friends like I do. Tons of my friends are fans of other teams and each one of the them reluctantly admit that they believe the Bucs are on great path right now and are building their program up to be and remain elite. Which is the exact mission that Raheem and MD have set out to do. So quit trying and get over the fact that Raheem is the coach ann Gruden is gone. Get your racist ass out and find a different team to follow.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 02, 2011, 01:08:47 AM

How is it racist to want Dungy or Gruden to return as head coach of the Bucs?     I don't care if it's Dungy or Gruden.   One is black, one is white.     

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 02, 2011, 01:46:06 AM

I agree, Raheem has done more in two years than Gruden has ever done apart from his super bowl. Raheem built a team overnight basically. Gruden tried and tried to put teams together but he always used old bums that were on their last legs. How that works I have no idea. Good thing the Glazers forced Gruden to leave his job and gave it to Raheem. The Glazers know what a good coach looks like. They know that a team has to be built through the draft and that the players need to be treated right. I think thats why the players gave up on Gruden the last two years because they knew they would go nowhere with him. Its also why Gruden isnt coaching anymore in the NFL and that smart coaches like Raheem are. Gruden had his one year of fame and thats all he deserved. Raheem will be here for a long time because the man knows what hes doing. Gruden had no clue and just stuck with his "formula". Which is old players shifting around on offense to try to fool the defense. HA Raheem knows this crap doesnt work. Thats why hes coaching and Gruden is on ESPN.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 02, 2011, 01:47:50 AM

Ignore the jackass.

Can't believe some of you repeatedly take the bait.

I know he's a troll I was just bored.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 02, 2011, 04:48:22 AM

I agree, Raheem has done more in two years than Gruden has ever done apart from his super bowl.

LOL!   Ya, a superbowl win is really trivial.   Good call.    Until another coach wins a superbowl with the Bucs, Gruden will always be the best coach the team has ever had.   

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 02, 2011, 05:44:52 AM

isn't it interesting that many of the same  people that begged PR for an ignore button continue to respond to Java posts.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 02, 2011, 06:07:56 AM

JDog with the MASSIVE fail.

JDog

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 02, 2011, 08:33:22 AM

AWalkingCorps, AlvinHarpersGhost, I mean Prowl with the MASSIVE fail.   

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris' achievements in just 2 years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools