Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT?? ANOTHER DUNGY PLAYER JUMPS SHIP!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : March 20, 2007, 07:19:52 PM

Brandon Stokley..GONE!!
Wow, Players wont come to Tampa and Players want to play for Dungy...WHOOPS

Looks like the tables have turned...

jumped ship? the colts cut him 2 weeks ago. Geez!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2785660
What a stretch...what are you trying to prove anyway?

#16 : March 20, 2007, 07:25:04 PM

That people will actually play for Gruden, unlike what most **CENSORED**s in the local media say.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : March 20, 2007, 07:43:51 PM

That people will actually play for Gruden, unlike what most **CENSORED**s in the local media say.
Are you just trying to be a jerk?? The guy was cut by the Colts & signed with the Rams.  The Bucs or Gruden was not involved at all.  He's trying to make a stink over somebody leaving Dungy & he's wrong.  As are you.

#18 : March 20, 2007, 07:54:35 PM

Are you just trying to be a jerk?? The guy was cut by the Colts & signed with the Rams.  The Bucs or Gruden was not involved at all.  He's trying to make a stink over somebody leaving Dungy & he's wrong.  As are you.
Nope, I'm talking about June who left Horus for Lucifer.

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

#19 : March 20, 2007, 08:33:45 PM

Here's the real news, players don't care about coaches. They don't care about GM's. They'll lie at press conferences and say crap like that but in the end they care about owners and how much jack the drop on them.

Dal, I don't agree with many of your posts, but I sure as heck respect what you have to say.  You're smarter than the above post.

T

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 20, 2007, 08:56:20 PM

The players are leavin because, Dungy won with Jim Mora's team. Note- Insert sarcasm in all my post until actual football is being played

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT?? ANOTHER DUNGY PLAYER JUMPS SHIP!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools